UFC FN 129 PBP/Discussion

5/18/2018 8:30 AM WTA Tennis 1027 Maria Sharapova* -125 vs Jelena Ostapenko V
5/19/2018 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance* -230 vs Maia / Usman goes 5 round distance X
5/19/2018 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1209 Reyes wins inside distance* -105 vs Not Reyes inside distance V
Risking $75.00 To Win $303.17

5/19/2018 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1009 Usman wins inside distance* -157 vs Not Usman inside distance X
5/19/2018 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1340 Rivas (scorecards = no action)* -145 vs Cannetti (scorecards = no action) =
5/19/2018 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1509 Luque wins inside distance* +110 vs Not Luque inside distance V
Risking $50.00 To Win $240.42 ----------------> 121.88

......I didn't hedge.

Holy fucking shit..... Usman is a joke. If he and Colby would fight, I'd actually root for Colby to win. I stayed up till 7 am for this shit. Jezus, I'm out.

Maia begging him to go to ground. I hate this. Usman couldn't finish a steak dinner.

Performance bonus to Jimmy Smith for his simple but yet so complete description of the main event
"The takedowns got easier and easier to defend as this fight dragged on"

Usman with another excuse in the post fight interview. It worked well for him the last time out...

Wtf is Usman a Starburst? So many contradictions. "I'm not making excuses" makes an excuse. "I'm not calling anyone out" 2 seconds later "I'm coming for that belt!". Smh

NO EXCUSES BUT.....I BROKE MY ONE HAND.....THEN I BROKE MY OTHER HAND

can't wait to fade usman heavey against - till, wonderboy, tyron, colby or RDA...also Ponzinibbio would have beat him tonight

kenny and tyron ripping into maia post-fight. they're not particularly wrong either.

Wtf is Usman a Starburst? So many contradictions. "I'm not making excuses" makes an excuse. "I'm not calling anyone out" 2 seconds later "I'm coming for that belt!". Smh
He reminds me so much of Woodley if you ever heard him on JRE, and now bores everyone to death in a 5 round snoozer against Maia

and on top of that he's black and athletic

Usman is the worst. My bet was riding on him winning ITD and he stunk up the joint. The only other thing I would have wanted is for Maia to sub him.

How in the hell was Usman -750? He sucks.

That main event going the distance got me barely back in profit, maybe a little more depending on FOTN & POTN.

My UFC streak ends here. Lost 4,5u on UFC today and I only have myself to blame for it. Was reaching way to much on dogs I wasn't confident in like Bandenay, Macedo and a bit with Maia. I was completely of on the Laprise - Luque fight, Laprise was really outclassed by Luque and looks to small for this level of welterweights, Luque looked great on the other hand. I made some really good and confident plays, but I ruined all that profit with reaching and going way to big on dogs I wasn't confident in.

Ooh well I'll do better next time and happily I made 10,85u profit on boxing today, so I still end up with 6,35u profit.

Hopefully most of you had some nice profits and nobody got burned to badly.

8:30 AM here so I'm out, see you guys next time!

Back