UFC FN 131 PBP/Discussion

I love how someone with a face and voice like that is one of the baddest dudest on the planet.

Ok now I'm pumped, almost 7 AM but fuck it I ain't going to sleep

You got a little different odds than haha.

I also have a parlay left from tonight that only needs Romero for 6 units profit. Has been a great night!

Romero isn't taking out Whittaker mate <Moves>

Romero isn't taking out Whittaker mate <Moves>
I really think he does, but if my 2nd leg of my other parlay also hits tomorrow I might hedge, because than I've 2 big parlays ending with Romero.

-1.9u on tips due to Brooks and Eduardo both having some interesting decisionmaking, and up about 5u on personal things due to degenning a lot harder on Main Event to end by KO.

I actually had nothing on Rivera I was just talking shit based on what I felt. I do that at times when fights are super close to realize where I'm wrong or right.

I still feel like Moraes threw that kick not expecting to land (based off the way he extended his knee) and was more of a feeling out process. Rivera was in a terrible spot and had severe lapse in judgement from the time the fight started, early on in a fight all it takes is one good donk. All credit to Moraes I just don't think he will ever be able to compete with Cody, TJ, Cruz, Lineker, or Rivera in a rematch. Moraes is top 5 material but hes going to be picked apart before he sniffs a title shot

I actually had nothing on Rivera I was just talking shit based on what I felt. I do that at times when fights are super close to realize where I'm wrong or right.

I still feel like Moraes threw that kick not expecting to land (based off the way he extended his knee) and was more of a feeling out process. Rivera was in a terrible spot and had severe lapse in judgement from the time the fight started, early on in a fight all it takes is one good donk. All credit to Moraes I just don't think he will ever be able to compete with Cody, TJ, Cruz, Lineker, or Rivera in a rematch. Moraes is top 5 material but hes going to be picked apart before he sniffs a title shot

Moraes was going to land low leg kicks and have Rivera look low and then go upstairs for the head kick. A lot of kickboxers/Muay Thai guys use that trick on shorter opponents.

Just thinking about Ellenberger's fight. His friends and loved ones really should keep him on suicide watch. Sincerely hope the man keeps the proper perspective & carries on.

I personally think Cruz isn't going to win another top 10 bout at BW. Assuncao is also better than Lineker and Cruz and needed a robbery to beat Moraes. Moraes isn't getting appropriate respect for what he brings to the table since his first 2 UFC bouts were against guys who'd get staring matches out of John Lineker. That's not his fault.

Moraes was going to land low leg kicks and have Rivera look low and then go upstairs for the head kick. A lot of kickboxers/Muay Thai guys use that trick on shorter opponents.

Possibly true but look at how he extended his knee at the 80% mark of the kick. That's not how you throw a kick you expect to land flush.

Look and JJ vs. DC, that's a kick that JJ knew in his soul would land right against DCs head. Marlons kick was a distance/feeling out kick very early on in the fight. Jimmie fucked up because whatever mental lapse he was going through and took it right on the temple.

Maybe Marlon has a 6th sense to realize when his opponent will do this or maybe he's just a freak of nature and throws shit quickly when his opponents don't expect it. Well see regardless

You got a little different odds than haha.

I also have a parlay left from tonight that only needs Romero for 6 units profit. Has been a great night!
I was wrong about the parlay I've left ending with Romero, it's for 3u profit not 6.

But have a good feeling about the other parlay as well, but will see what happens tomorrow, not it's time to relax.

Possibly true but look at how he extended his knee at the 80% mark of the kick. That's not how you throw a kick you expect to land flush.

Look and JJ vs. DC, that's a kick that JJ knew in his soul would land right against DCs head. Marlons kick was a distance/feeling out kick very early on in the fight. Jimmie fucked up because whatever mental lapse he was going through and took it right on the temple.

Maybe Marlon has a 6th sense to realize when his opponent will do this or maybe he's just a freak of nature and throws shit quickly when his opponents don't expect it. Well see regardless
He does have a six sense. It's called expert intuition. It develops over time.

I see what you are saying but Moraes has a weird way of improvising on his kicks better than most or any UFC fighter.

That counter switch kick that knocked out Sterling was a perfect example. Sterling decided to shoot in and Moraes reactively used a low counter switch kick to catch him coming in. The angle was weird but it was flush. He uses his legs like some guys uses punches and contort angles if that makes sense.

I personally think Cruz isn't going to win another top 10 bout at BW. Assuncao is also better than Lineker and Cruz and needed a robbery to beat Moraes. Moraes isn't getting appropriate respect for what he brings to the table since his first 2 UFC bouts were against guys who'd get staring matches out of John Lineker. That's not his fault.

Cruz can still beat anyone in the top 5 if he is healthy...yes it will be a 5 round decision but that's the game we are in. Assuncao will never beat Lineker because Lineker will plot forward and annihilate Assuncao (whos a counter/crafty striker) at every opportunity and no judge under old or new rules will score it for Assuncao. I do agree that Moraes beat Assuncao and that was one of the greatest atrocities in MMA judging HISTORY

Moraes should face Linker next...its the perfect match up at this point.

I'm just trying to consider all options. Our money and wagers is what this is all about at the end of the day.

worst post ive seen in a while

My night significantly got better after the circle jerk. Decent cracker though.

Jon Jones had no clue that kick was going to land. He looked surprised as hell when it did

Back