UFC FN 132 PBP/Discussion

Pereira didn;t even try to clinch or get her up to the cage once, horrible fight IQ

clear r1 and r3 Xiao 29-28 at worst

feel dumb for not dropping a bomb on Xiao when it looked like she should have been a -300/-400 favorite.. but always easy to say after the fight i guess :D

Cashing low level wmma bets waiting for my flight to Aruba

Should’ve unloaded on that line.

wow was about to rage if Xiao lost that lol

Haha what a referee and pereira thinking she won, amateur hour

lol! Buffer's Chinese pronunciation is so bad that the ref thought he said "Viviane Pereira"

Schnell +167 and Xiaonan +204 were my only bets for this card.

Now I just gotta hope I get lucky with my DraftKings teams.

Haha what a referee and pereira thinking she won, amateur hour
That's Buffer's fault. That shit sounded nothing like Yan Xiaonan (閆曉楠). Sounded like he had a bunch of marbles in his mouth.

small bets on Anzai DEC +810 and Matthews KO +900

"Nine Yan Xiaonan" sounds different, but sounds nothing like Viviane Pereira.

My favorite underdog on this card is Yan Xiaonan. I pick her to win outright, and got her at +204. She is taller, longer, the more diverse striker, has a good sidekick, has a good chin, and good cardio. Pereira took this fight on 1 month short notice and is flying from Brazil to Singapore. I think Yan's sidekick, punching output, and power will give her the advantage in this fight (especially her sidekick, and being the Chinese fighter fighting in Singapore).
Excellent call, not even a close fight.

That's Buffer's fault. That shit sounded nothing like Yan Xiaonan (閆曉楠). Sounded like he had a bunch of marbles in his mouth.
Well it did for me, but I probably pronounce Chinese names with marbles in my mouth as well

Think Matthews will look good here, but got 0,5u on Anzai @5,5, odds are just ridiculous

Back