UFC FN 142 PBP/Discussion

19 units for the weekend

Dimes is hating me right about now

Congrats, dude. I made about 7.5 units tonight.

Thanks to JDS, I doubled the money in my Dimes account compared to my initial deposit there in the middle of October.

bullshit, my sports book cancelled my wilder win.

JDS made it 'not a losing weekend' for me basically. Walking away with around $100 profit. I'll take it.

4U tonight but lost a couple on the BS boxing decision.

Pedro ruined what could have been a pop bottles kinda night....now it's just a couple beers kinda night. Adding Pedro to the fade list.

See you all tomorrow in the UFC 231 thread.. you fucking degens

Tua a powerhouse. JDS needs to fucking retire. Done with these shitty HWs
Why in the world would a fighter who just got a TKO victory retire on the advice of a gambler on the internet?

See you all tomorrow in the UFC 231 thread.. you fucking degens

C U there Allende!

I have sum smart thing to say bout Shev, Nelson, Manuwa, Theodorou and Rakic. See the bold font? Something there...

After all I am "smart" and amazingly talented at picking winners. 110% sure that Pedro was going to win. :D

If anyone is still watching that thread, I want to point you out guys something about JDS.

He is not opportunist and I don't think he really researches fighters because he fights EVERYBODY the same exact way. I mentioned somewhere in these betting threads that Tai have no ground game and JDS will be well served to wrestle him. Once he got the mount (effortlessly) the fight was fucking over!!! What you think, that you are god standing up and you'll win every fight like that? Maybe, maybe not. And even if you do, you took tons of unnecessary damage. Silly.

Did you, brasilian Borat (Mike Bisping said it, not me) actually watched even one of his fights? He even fell on the ground from one of his dumb kicks and you didn't use it to your advantage? Was that close to being stopped by Tai, man, use your brain for a change. You are even worse than the typical low IQ HW, they at least try to find the path of least resistance.

Back