UFC FN 152 PBP/Discussion

Just got back to the hotel. Saw that Herman got the KO. Glad a few here were on that (or at least his ML).

I was honestly about as confident as it's possible to be with a +600 prop on that one. Cummins should retire imo.

Just got back to the hotel. Saw that Herman got the KO. Glad a few here were on that (or at least his ML).

I was honestly about as confident as it's possible to be with a +600 prop on that one. Cummins should retire imo.

Cummins honestly should have retired after the Corey Anderson fight.

I was watching tape for Herman-Cummins because of your porst, and right before Cummins-Anderson, the last one on the list, I was like "what does mkess see here? Herman looked dreadful against CB Dollaway and Cummins has better wrestling and cardio. This line seems fine."

Then, I watched that fight, and went "ohh....". Kicking myself for not going harder than 2u on the ML.

Dude I tailed Herman KO/TKO prop @+550 only because of you. Gonna send you a bottle of scotch for Xmas or something

hit the ML thanks to you!

Mike da real MVP - Thanks!

See my guy @mkess101 still dropping knowledge after all these years. How ya been buddy?

What up BT!

On vacation with the fam but back at the hotel now. Kinda want to watch some of the fights from this card but exhausted too. May have to wait.

Not betting myself these days. Got limited pretty bad and also just don't have the time to properly cap most cards. I still like to chime in and try to help the thread when I have leans. Only watched tape on Herman/Cummins for this card but it sounds like some guys made out well from that one play.

Hope all is well with you bud!

Last night was my biggest winning event ever...hit a dumb parlay for 13u and won big on Herman, Heinisch, Cummings and Oliveira for a grand total of +24.6u. Still buzzing.

giphy.webp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back