UFC FN 240 PBP/Discussion

Well I was wrong on this one. Allen is in his prime and is struggling hard with a 37 year old Chris Curtis. Not a good sign.

I'm gonna say Curtis rd 3 if damage is the main criteria. He noticeably hurt and wobbled Allen which was the most significant thing in the round.

Another close round. I know Allen got wobbled a bit, but I feel like his striking was landing well and he might have won it by the end.
I'd score it 2-1 Allen, but it could be anywhere from 3-0 Allen to 2-1 Curtis.

That's Allen's round. I have it 2-2.

Damn what a grueling scrappy card haha

No idea who won, but Chris Curtis almost got finished with 10 second left in R5.

Is it just me or has almost every fight on this card been extremely sloppy and weird? Are the lights extra hot in there tonight or something?

Wow. Amazing fight. I think Allen stole rd 5 right at the end. 3-2 Allen.

Allen could have finished that if he just kept throwing rather than pausing for the last 10 seconds as Curtis cowered and crumbled in the corner after doing his hamstring.

allen -5.5 doesn't cover. fuck. green night into a red one.

Dug myself out of a hole, but still a small loss for the night. -$165

I originally stated how tough this card was for me from a betting point of view, and I ended up being right. Several weird performances from multiple fighters.

Small stakes but still a solid live bet, can't complain. Also had Morono & Jackson live too.

Screenshot_20240406_210409_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240406_205203.jpg

Back