UFC Fox 25 - PBP/Discussion

'Grats man. I know you put your whole BR on Weidman. Glad it cashed for you. Bad BR management, but glad it worked this time.
Thanks and yep never again it was just something I had to do with Weidman and being such an underdog.

I know that Dennis Bermudez cooked a lot of us. But there were some good winners in here tonight and for that I tip my proverbial cap. Those who came out on the wrong end of the stick, don't fret because right around the corner is UFC 214 with several great spots to pick from?

i was too soft on ya last week, stop the trolling =P
Trolling? More like jinxing. Once I said Kelvin was 100% lock the wheels were in motion for him to lose.

I won 1570 tonight thank you chris much love everybody

I know that Dennis Bermudez cooked a lot of us. But there were some good winners in here tonight and for that I tip my proverbial cap. Those who came out on the wrong end of the stick, don't fret because right around the corner is UFC 214 with several great spots to pick from?

right around the corner is tuesday night homie.

nights like this make me question my understanding of the sport.
Lot of us in the same boat bro. 7 dogs winning on a 13 fight card most of us saw as a favourites event. A night of uncappable bullshit. So glad I'm pissed right now tbh.

dos Santos, Elkins, live betting and big plays on Weidman really made the night for me.

As much as it looks like bullshit, Lomachenko does a lot of similar training and swears by it, it's a huge part of his training. Hard to argue it doesn't do anything when a guy like Loma swears by it.

If you google Lomachenko precision training you'll see a lot of videos doing similar. Certainly an interesting perspective.

Ummmmm. Loma using it? I'm sold! What a technician that kid is! WhooWeee!

<Dana05>

Very profitable night for me. As usual could have been better but no complaints. But yeah, there's spots I like next week for sure. Let's drink to more profit next weekend (or a rebound for those who came up short tonight)....

upload_2017-7-22_22-11-1.jpeg

^^^Dog odds I'm on board.

Very profitable night for me. As usual could have been better but no complaints. But yeah, there's spots I like next week for sure. Let's drink to more profit next weekend (or a rebound for those who came up short tonight)....

View attachment 252689

^^^Dog odds I'm on board.

I'm right there with you. Except I'm drinking Coors light because bud light doesn't pay me shit. I might even go home and lay on my wife if the card turns out as expected.

Lol over here on the East coast we don't have good weed so I don't know how much an 1/8 costs you wherever you are but your "to pay" winnings would be almost exactly 100 1/8s with some left over $ for a bunch of dutches and white owls over here. Funny that you posted the 1/8 right next to that ticket lol. You're set for awhile with that kush bruh Congrats.

Lot of us in the same boat bro. 7 dogs winning on a 13 fight card most of us saw as a favourites event. A night of uncappable bullshit. So glad I'm pissed right now tbh.

it is what it is. sometimes you eat shit on cards you're confident in and other times you crush cards that look like a mess.

i guess that's why it's called gambling and not logging onto the internet for free money hahaha.

weidmans punch resistance is gone. if that kd wouldve happened at the 2:00 he mightve been stopped for a fourth consecutive time

hes lucky he didnt rematch moose. chris is a ko ready to happen

Lol over here on the East coast we don't have good weed so I don't know how much an 1/8 costs you wherever you are but your "to pay" winnings would be almost exactly 100 1/8s with some left over $ for a bunch of dutches and white owls over here. Funny that you posted the 1/8 right next to that ticket lol. You're set for awhile with that kush bruh Congrats.

Man I think it's funny how different locations used different terminology for weed sack size. Like what is 1/8 anyway? That would be 3.5 g right? We usually just call that a $30 sack. $60 is a nickel.

I was on almost all dogs this event so I had a good day. It was a Dog Day Afternoon shouts out Al Pacino! Only favorite I was on was Kelvin, lol, go figure.

it is what it is. sometimes you eat shit on cards you're confident in and other times you crush cards that look like a mess.

i guess that's why it's called gambling and not logging onto the internet for free money hahaha.
True. Still up for the year but haven't had a losing event in a while and -6u stings.

I've got 2 ice cold Guinness' in front of me and I'm gonna enjoy these fuckers while I curse Dennis Bermudez' fight IQ. That cunt burnt us pretty good tonight.

Man I think it's funny how different locations used different terminology for weed sack size. Like what is 1/8 anyway? That would be 3.5 g right? We usually just call that a $30 sack. $60 is a nickel.

yessir, "an eighth" for 3.5g's, quarter for 7, half is 14, etc. "QP" is a quarter lb up here as well. I usually pay the full 35 b/c I gotta get my weed from a bodega up the street and the Arabs are dicks when it comes to their herb selling. And they say the Jews are cheap, hypocrites.

Back