UFC FOX 26 - RDA vs Lawler - Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all your breakdowns, but his record clearly indicates his first 3 fights all went past the first round. I only saw one of those 3, but in that fight he both grappled extensively (spend most of the first round on his back) and won by clinching and throwing a knee to the body and a knee to the face for a ko in the second round.

Where did you read about the modified rules and which fights are we talking about?

Yeah maybe I phrased that part wrong. I don't think it really changes the equation much since all those fights were from 2010.

The modified rules match is available on YouTube. It's against Peter Irving at UCMMA 34

lol @ Perry with the beard and screams he is trying way to hard to be McGregor

Last edited:
0d6fd161-f05c-497e-8828-460ceebbdb27
DFB6ibw.jpg

JRX32jE.jpg

Watching Perry and ponz

Ponz is the better technical boxer. Slight speed advantage.

But Perry just has that death touch. He puts people to bed. He’s a savage in close quarters. You don’t wanna to be trading on the fence with this guy. He has a knack for finding your chin

There’s going to be some crazy exchanges in this fight and Perry can put anybody out. He takes shots in his fights and ponz has power too. Think the speed of his punches is more of a factor than raw power

I still like his price. Nothing big here. Either guy could get the ko so I have to lean towards the decent sized dog here.

Yeah maybe I phrased that part wrong. I don't think it really changes the equation much since all those fights were from 2010.

The modified rules match is available on YouTube. It's against Peter Irving at UCMMA 34

Im buying out of my Bofando bet, to much risk.

Cocked locked and ready to rock. 11 wicked picks brought to you by the illest handicapper in the game. Chillin like a villain after a marathon session putting in work. Goddammit, just call me Krang from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Just to give the freeloaders a little bit of an idea how masterful I am at making money, the last two UFC events I offered freepicks for resulted in a net profit of +18.46U. In essence, yours truly is a 4-leaf clover growing under a double rainbow with multiple pots of gold at each ends.

Barry's UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Lawler Freepicks Extravaganza

Pick 1. Erik Silva vs Jordan Mein Prop Fight won't start round 3 -141 2 Units
Pick 2. Danny Roberts ML +125 1 Unit
Pick 3. Jan Blachowicz ML +165 1 Unit
Pick 4. Julian Marquez Prop Wins inside distance -142 1 Unit
Pick 5. Galore Bofando ML +140 1 Unit
Pick 6. Abel Trujillo vs John Makdessi Prop Fight won't go to decision -130 2 Units
Pick 7. Oluwale Bamgbose Prop Wins by TKO/KO +275 1 Unit
pick 8. Misha Cirkunov Prop Wins inside distance +145 1 Unit
pick 9. Santiago Ponzinibbio ML -160 6 units
pick 10. Josh Emmett Prop Wins by decision +475 0.5 Unit
pick 11. Rafael Dos Anjos ML -115 3 Units

This ain't no Harry Potter Hogwarts Express fairy tale. If you ridin' with the wickedest handicapper on God's green earth then you know we be takin' the Shinkansen bullet train. That's how the Barrygood1 gang rolls, All aboard!!!!

- Barry

damn looking at that pic you would think it was Jan hwo used to fight at HW not the other way around :D Lawler also looks like he is legit a weight-class or two above RDA

Last edited:
anybody know where Lawler trained for this fight? his instagram/twitter have not been updated for a long time

Cocked locked and ready to rock. 11 wicked picks brought to you by the illest handicapper in the game. Chillin like a villain after a marathon session putting in work. Goddammit, just call me Krang from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Just to give the freeloaders a little bit of an idea how masterful I am at making money, the last two UFC events I offered freepicks for resulted in a net profit of +18.46U. In essence, yours truly is a 4-leaf clover growing under a double rainbow with multiple pots of gold at each ends.

Barry's UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Lawler Freepicks Extravaganza

Pick 1. Erik Silva vs Jordan Mein Prop Fight won't start round 3 -141 2 Units
Pick 2. Danny Roberts ML +125 1 Unit
Pick 3. Jan Blachowicz ML +165 1 Unit
Pick 4. Julian Marquez Prop Wins inside distance -142 1 Unit
Pick 5. Galore Bofando ML +140 1 Unit
Pick 6. Abel Trujillo vs John Makdessi Prop Fight won't go to decision -130 2 Units
Pick 7. Oluwale Bamgbose Prop Wins by TKO/KO +275 1 Unit
pick 8. Misha Cirkunov Prop Wins inside distance +145 1 Unit
pick 9. Santiago Ponzinibbio ML -160 6 units
pick 10. Josh Emmett Prop Wins by decision +475 0.5 Unit
pick 11. Rafael Dos Anjos ML -115 3 Units

This ain't no Harry Potter Hogwarts Express fairy tale. If you ridin' with the wickedest handicapper on God's green earth then you know we be takin' the Shinkansen bullet train. That's how the Barrygood1 gang rolls, All aboard!!!!

- Barry
Discount the +16.5 or whatever u that came from your 15u GSP play, though. Emmett dec's only +475?

anybody know where Lawler trained for this fight? his instagram/twitter have not been updated for a long time
He said on ufc unfiltered he's been training at knocks with Henri hooft but also still has kami barzini as his head coach

I got Cirkunov. The dude is wicked strong, I don't think Glover can handle his physicality. The odds are a bit steep now, but I got him at $1.81.

I also took Platinum KO, mainly because of Platinum's break dancing skills.

Finally I took Robbie Lawler because he is the lord of violence.

As @Naught2Sixty said, he trains at Hard Knocks 365 which Hooft and the Combat Club guys. He trained there for his fight with Cowboy too, it's not a new arrangement.

Sadistics, did you play 2u on Lawler at -160 bc you see value on this line or bc you thought it was gonna move in your favor?

Perry scorecards = no action +131. Seems like a good line but I don’t see anyone playing it unless I missed, why don’t you like this line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back