-

George Sullivan +145
Niko Price -185

Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135

took latifi +140 and +110 as it dropped

took kish -180 but not thrilled

Latifi was the dog I was expecting.
Too bad that it'll probably be a favourite by the time UK bookies release odds.

Meh.

I didn’t even get to see latifis line at +140 and I was refreshing 5dimes

Had to settle for -120

Smh

Hit
Camacho
Lima
Green
Fili
Jacare

Cause she was +150 and I thought the line was off. Lima is more than capable of beating markos

by keeping it standing etc? i mean

i think markos has more ways to win kinda.. but she is favored hehe

Bektic odds too juiced, he gets sloppy as the fight progresses so Pepey can absolutely catch him with a sub

Bektic odds too juiced, he gets sloppy as the fight progresses so Pepey can absolutely catch him with a sub

There's no way I would bet Bektic at those odds.
Bektic is the best fighter by far, but he has a suspect chin and questionable cardio.
Pepey throws wild and is very dangerous on the mat.
This is a tricky fight imo.

I didn’t even get to see latifis line at +140 and I was refreshing 5dimes

Had to settle for -120

Smh

Hit
Camacho
Lima
Green
Fili
Jacare

Use Dynamic Lines for openers ill, you do not need to refesh as lines appear in real time as released. Made a world of difference for me.

I hit Latifi +140 and Brunson (even though his line has since went the other way :( ). Any opinions on that fight? Seems to me Brunson can execute the Whittaker gameplan as long as he doesn't get wild. He has fought more composed since the Whittaker KO and his wrestling is very good (outwrestled Yoel).

I never thought Id see the day someone called Bektic sloppy in a fight against Pepey, the sloppiest of the sloppy.

Use Dynamic Lines for openers ill, you do not need to refesh as lines appear in real time as released. Made a world of difference for me.

I hit Latifi +140 and Brunson (even though his line has since went the other way :( ). Any opinions on that fight? Seems to me Brunson can execute the Whittaker gameplan as long as he doesn't get wild. He has fought more composed since the Whittaker KO and his wrestling is very good (outwrestled Yoel).
Brunson does not have the tools to execute the same gameplan as Whittaker. Jacare outstrikes him IMO. Would be a misstake for Brunson to wrestle, i'd avoid any grappling if i were him.

I never thought Id see the day someone called Bektic sloppy in a fight against Pepey, the sloppiest of the sloppy.

Pepey is sloppy too, but he is also very creative and slick on the ground. Could be a problem for Mirsad

Brunson does not have the tools to execute the same gameplan as Whittaker. Jacare outstrikes him IMO. Would be a misstake for Brunson to wrestle, i'd avoid any grappling if i were him.

I 100% agree Brunson should not look to wrestle, I was stating he has the counter wrestling to keep this standing where his speed/power should be the difference. What makes you think Jacare outstrikes him?

I 100% agree Brunson should not look to wrestle, I was stating he has the counter wrestling to keep this standing where his speed/power should be the difference. What makes you think Jacare outstrikes him?
Ah I see. Yes, maybe. I dont think Brunson is that good of a striker, he mostly relies on speed and power.

I'm on Brunson too. Jacare is 38yo and looked a bit slow against Whittaker.
He isn't going to be able to take Derek down. I think that he is getting Ko'd.

Im gonna rewatch the Romero fight but I remember Jacare dealing with his speed very well besides getting clipped by the spinning back fist. I had Romero but felt it was a robbery.

Im gonna rewatch the Romero fight but I remember Jacare dealing with his speed very well besides getting clipped by the spinning back fist. I had Romero but felt it was a robbery.

One thing to keep in mind is even that fight, which seems recent, was over two years ago. Since then Jacare took a beating from Whittaker, celebrated his 38th birthday, and has been recovering from a shoulder injury that he described as the worst injury of his career.

even if jacare looks like his good old self, i think brunson can win this fight. but there is a very real chance that jacare looks like a shell given his injury, age and recent beatdown.

i'm also very intrigued by pichel/silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back