Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-on-Fox-28-Stephens-vs-Emmett-63973

RbGSgxDMQoaJF192gvqEWA.png

Will Branch get a replacement? I know Jacare lives in Orlando now and didn’t really take any damage vs Brunson, maybe they can get him on there?

Will Branch get a replacement? I know Jacare lives in Orlando now and didn’t really take any damage vs Brunson, maybe they can get him on there?

the fans would absolutely love that, there's no way the ufc would do it.

I’m guessing they’ll do Weidman Jacare or Jacare for the interim if Bobby Nuckles is out for a while.

i'm pretty sure weidman is still out. perhaps jacare gastelum is the fight to make?

i'm pretty sure weidman is still out. perhaps jacare gastelum is the fight to make?

Problem is I guess they can’t really give Gastelum a shot cause of the Weidman loss so recently...

I am thinking about betting Stephens but Emmett looked really good va Lamas and Stephens isn’t THAT good. I like his odds of winning but it’s probably not going to be dominant.

Anybody think the Tiny Tornado has a chance vs Andrade? My heart wants to say yes, but when I look at the ways that Andrade loses I lean back toward no

Anybody think the Tiny Tornado has a chance vs Andrade? My heart wants to say yes, but when I look at the ways that Andrade loses I lean back toward no
Yes I think she has a chance and was looking at that too. She shouldn't be that big of a dog in my IMO. But I could see Andrade taking the fight to the ground and getting a decision win too

Yes I think she has a chance and was looking at that too. She shouldn't be that big of a dog in my IMO. But I could see Andrade taking the fight to the ground and getting a decision win too

Yeah this is my main concern. Torres wrestling and ground game was baddddd vs Karate Hottie

I’m prob gonna pass. Feel like TT is just a bit short of being a problem for Andrade. Current line seems reasonably accurate

Torres getting mauled. Andrade threw cg around like a ragdoll and cg is strong

Agree. I love my Andrade bets to be SW champ at the end of the year.

IMO she beats Torres easily, Rose wins rematch and then Andrade beats Rose near the end of the year.

Can't bet Torres after rewatching her Waterson fight, if Wasterson can hold her down for almost an entire round Andrade should not have any problems if she get's on top, and that GnP she showed against Gadelha was frightening. Already got a 6.3u bet on andrade -163, was thinking of using it to get a even better dog price on Torres, but na.

Will be betting 4-5 units (5 is usually my max bet) on Latifi here.

Most bookies have him at +100 or more, and that is a steal.

Anderson was manhandling OSP in the clinch and holding him down, and Latifi is a better wrestler than Anderson and physically stronger as well. He is also less likely to get caught with something crazy, and has a better chin than Corey.

Will be betting 4-5 units (5 is usually my max bet) on Latifi here.

Most bookies have him at +100 or more, and that is a steal.

Anderson was manhandling OSP in the clinch and holding him down, and Latifi is a better wrestler than Anderson and physically stronger as well. He is also less likely to get caught with something crazy, and has a better chin than Corey.

Everyone has a better chin than Corey LOL.

Main concern with Latifi of course is his long stretches of inactivity. And while Latifi does have good wrestling for sure, he tends to ignore that part of his game quite often.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Latifi at +100 or better too. Just not for 4-5 units. That seems like a lot to bet on a guy who has so willingly given rounds away at varying times in his career.

Imo best bet of this event is Brian , he is on dog odds against usada washed up Barao lol

Imo best bet of this event is Brian , he is on dog odds against usada washed up Barao lol
Agree, the best of the 6 lines we got out now at least (except for my andrade bet at -163). Got 3u on Kelleher +135, he looked really good in his last fight against Stasiak

lol, it just dawned on me that latifi-osp rematch it this week and latifi is back to +money where i had him last time. on him again. think he grounds othp to seal a couple rounds.

Loving Latifi to beat OSP. Burns over OAM (Which sucks because I really like OAM). Antigulov beats Rakic. Perry KO's Griffin. Interested to see the lines on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back