UFC FOX 29 PBP/Discussion

+4.8u night. Not too bad. Condit sub would have gotten me another 15-odd units, but these things happen in MMA.

Poirier saved my night with the late finish.. Casey loss cost me a 7 and 8 fight parlay smh :mad:

I had more money on Gaethje/Poirier ITD than I've had on anything in a while. I was sweating once the 4th round started.

I had more money on Gaethje/Poirier ITD than I've had on anything in a while. I was sweating once the 4th round started.

I hear ya. I had more on DP's ML, but I had DNGD and DP itd too and I was sitting here thinking "Are they too tired to throw with any heat now? Is this gonna now be 10 minutes of them throwing sloppy punches with no power?"

Luckily Dustin still had something in the tank even after throwing so many power shots in the first 2 rounds.

I hear ya. I had more on DP's ML, but I had DNGD and DP itd too and I was sitting here thinking "Are they too tired to throw with any heat now? Is this gonna now be 10 minutes of them throwing sloppy punches with no power?"

Luckily Dustin still had something in the tank even after throwing so many power shots in the first 2 rounds.

I had all of those bets as well. It was a rollercoaster of emotions for that fight. Early, I was very confident the ITD was going to hit. I started getting worried Poirier was going to lose though. I thought his leg would give out before Gaethje gets put away. As the fight goes on, I start thinking "oh shit, this may go to decision and I have no idea who will win". Then I see Gaethje wobbled and Poirier pours it on. It was one of the most exciting fights in a while for me.

I had all of those bets as well. It was a rollercoaster of emotions for that fight. Early, I was very confident the ITD was going to hit. I started getting worried Poirier was going to lose though. I thought his leg would give out before Gaethje gets put away. As the fight goes on, I start thinking "oh shit, this may go to decision and I have no idea who will win". Then I see Gaethje wobbled and Poirier pours it on. It was one of the most exciting fights in a while for me.

i had no bets this card and last couple fights were great.

What were the odds on itd?

Back