UFC has become WWE, I'll start watching boxing instead

You will be back soon. Boxing is even worse when it comes to that stupid shit plus fights are boring as fuck.

Conor is what has turned this shit into WWE. He literally makes everything about this company seem fake. And Dana White just eats it up lol.

Way too many people who didn't get the joke itt.

see ya
wouldn't wanna be ya

You will be back soon. Boxing is even worse when it comes to that stupid shit plus fights are boring as fuck.

Conor is what has turned this shit into WWE. He literally makes everything about this company seem fake. And Dana White just eats it up lol.

TS was being sarcastic because Boxing had a pull apart brawl at a presser.
He included a pic of the two guys hanging out at the presser backstage

lol

The Wilder Fury press conferences were the fakest sheet I have seen in a while. Probably since TJ and Cody done press conferences.

No one gives a fuck what you will watch in the future.

go ts.... go watch your one-dimensional sport with gigantic 12-ounce pillows on their fists.

10 or 8 oz

Just because you love mma I don’t see how boxing is shit

2 athletes punching each other is not entertaining?

Dumbest reply ever

10 or 8 oz

Just because you love mma I don’t see how boxing is shit

2 athletes punching each other is not entertaining?

Dumbest reply ever
not dumb.

Boxing is one facet of fighting that doesn't mimic real life circumstances whatsoever, and is 1 dimensional. sry if that offends.

It's like taking basketball but telling the players they can only take 3-pointer shots...

Well, that's not the entire game of basketball

not dumb.

Boxing is one facet of fighting that doesn't mimic real life circumstances whatsoever, and is 1 dimensional. sry if that offends.

It's like taking basketball but telling the players they can only take 3-pointer shots...

Well, that's not the entire game of basketball

That’s not a very good anologly

Boxing is still entertaining, as is kickboxing and Thai boxing

Your reasoning is retarted, you could simply say I don’t enjoy it instead of it doesn’t mimick real life situations

Too much watching Connor rants of YouTube for you bro

Back