UFC is getting dull!!

^Ruth_Rage^

****SEXY-BELT****
@Brown
Reaction score
What is happening guys? The excitement is being drained out of the company..

The endless amounts of pull outs in big fights is ruining cards.. then they replace them with a bum and still expect us to pay for this crap!!

The interim belts - let's hand them out to everyone if the title holder can't defend his belt for whatever reason. The LW division has 3 fighters currently on the roster that hasn't lost the belt.

Women's division - I don't mind the women's division but please don't make a women's fight a actual main event! It cheapens the whole card.

Conor McGregor - he brought so much attention to MMA and in the same breath till it all away with his fight with Mayweather.

It's all about making money with these guys at present and we're just getting endless events of just garbage fights!! Let's just stick to 1 event a month and stack it with great fights.. Let's get the company back to where it once was.

The endless amounts of pull outs in big fights is ruining cards.. then they replace them with a bum and still expect us to pay for this crap!!

The interim belts - let's hand them out to everyone if the title holder can't defend his belt for whatever reason. The LW division has 3 fighters currently on the roster that hasn't lost the belt.

Women's division - I don't mind the women's division but please don't make a women's fight a actual main event! It cheapens the whole card.

Conor McGregor - he brought so much attention to MMA and in the same breath till it all away with his fight with Mayweather.

It's all about making money with these guys at present and we're just getting endless events of just garbage fights!! Let's just stick to 1 event a month and stack it with great fights.. Let's get the company back to where it once was.

I have fight pass because i'm a shill and started watching the UFC back through from UFC 1, I'm currently on UFC 52 (and i hate to be some kind of MMA hipster) but re-watching the old events did make me realised how grey and monotone the current events are. I cant put my finger on it but there is a magic in the old UFC events that isn't there today.

Maybe its nostalgia but I think the UFC changed somewhere along the way to something more corporate.

2 good cards in a row last weekend and this weekend..

But they are lacking star power..

ufc was dying long before zuffa sold up

it has peaked

they hit the jackpot with ronda/conor and they messed that up
zuffa scammed some casuals called wme
dana is still scamming them

the future is bleak

You said it. Dana comes from a boxing background and he tries the ufc to look like boxing where you see many weight classes, belts, drama.

It should be more like before, a tournament (of a weight class I guess) random opponent. That is it.

I have fight pass because i'm a shill and started watching the UFC back through from UFC 1, I'm currently on UFC 52 (and i hate to be some kind of MMA hipster) but re-watching the old events did make me realised how grey and monotone the current events are. I cant put my finger on it but there is a magic in the old UFC events that isn't there today.

Maybe its nostalgia but I think the UFC changed somewhere along the way to something more corporate.
Back then it was all about fighting, but now it has become all about the money mostly, and it shows.

Rewatch pride events, theyre truly magical.

UFC could do themselves wonders if they made the entrances not look like a damn C-level organization.

That, if anything, is something they should have learned from Pride and ran with it.

Pride made their fighters seem larger than life. I have never, SEG, Zuffa or WME era, got that vibe from a UFC event.

The type of fans that want to watch MMA 24/7 will call you casuals if you complain about too much MMA.

The fact is, most people don't want to watch MMA every week if it's just randoms going at it - we have other interests, too. We have the minor leagues and feeder orgs for that shit, or we used to.

UFC used to be an event and recognizable faces we could grow with on every fight of the main card. They don't have enough recognizable faces and aren't making enough stars due to so many fights and so little attention put on fighters that every event now is appearing watered and people buy less and less events until they become numb to missing events and the interest dies more.

It's sad. I still watch 95% of the events, but things are spread out so much the excitement that it used to have isn't there and the ratings and PPV sales are showing.

If it's more profitable this way, well whatever.. good for them.

2 good cards in a row last weekend and this weekend..

But they are lacking star power..

You don’t need star power to produce good fights. Fighters not ducking every other fighter. And good match making solves that problem.

Star power is more likely the cause of the problem now. Everybody talking shit trying to become a star. Meanwhile ducking every fighter worth a damn.

You don’t need star power to produce good fights. Fighters not ducking every other fighter. And good match making solves that problem.

Star power is more likely the cause of the problem now. Everybody talking shit trying to become a star. Meanwhile ducking every fighter worth a damn.

Well Conor has screwed himself with all this waiting for the UFC to offer Fort Knox to him. LW has moved on and is coming together nicely actually. Dustin with a big win on Saturday, and Kevin Lee with a big fight this Saturday. Khabib I think will be active. Conor keeps waiting around. And trying to catch a bus..

I’m blue in the face saying they need to change the format for a PPV. It needs more than different commentators to differentiate it from free cards.
Bring out the pride ramp for PPV

I agree. All the Conor McGregor sucking off has dried the sport out. It created a precedent of guys acting like morons for money fights and champions not defending or fighting contenders. Thanks Dana White. Im happy to see the sport sink like a ship just because your such a POS and it brings me joy.

Haven't ordered a PPV in 5 years , last 1 I got was Anderson - Diaz & before that maybe 1-3 a year going back to 2011 , before that I ordered everyone from 40 something up .

Haven't ordered a PPV in 5 years , last 1 I got was Anderson - Diaz & before that maybe 1-3 a year going back to 2011 , before that I ordered everyone from 40 something up .
Same here. I will never put a penny is this assholes pocket.
022118-dana-white-kal-1080x608.jpg
I stream everything.

Just this past Saturday, fights were insanely awesome and you say this is now getting dull?

Time for you to move on to the next sport as a casual fan, try soccer.

There are to many fight cards and way to many fighters. With all these fight cards it's hard to keep track as to who is who. There is a definite lack of star power right now, and there are way to many interim champions. Don't get me wrong, I still love watching UFC events. However, 5 years ago I knew every champion and every guy that was top 10, now I can't even come close.

Back