UFC is getting dull!!

Did you see last weekends? Good cuz the last few have been either OK or shit.

Im with TS. Its getting dull.
-people still getting injured before a fight, champs more than most (which are main events)
-usada
-single person media scrums? The fuck, WHY?
-tuf being the same old same old
-crying into a title shot, colby, conor
-all these interim belts
-3 wmma champs rhat arent marketable. Rose with her 11 year old boy look and amanda with being unattractive, and cyborg with no one to fight
-flyweights still underway, headed by a champ who seems to be cowardly

Did anyone see the raitings for the last fox card? Struggling go break 2m views again, LoL mma is dead.

You been in a coma TS? Shit's been going downhill for 5+ years.

Ditching Reebok will put more money into everyone's bank which will make the fighters more motivated to fight. Ditching USADA will help them recover post-fight so they can turn-around quicker and feel even more motivated to fight.

The question is: What's UFC without Chuck Liddell, Anderson Silva and Jon Jones?

Lack of stars, I still remember how I'm always nervous / edge of my seat whenever I watch McGregor, GSP, Anderson and Bones fights

I have fight pass because i'm a shill and started watching the UFC back through from UFC 1, I'm currently on UFC 52 (and i hate to be some kind of MMA hipster) but re-watching the old events did make me realised how grey and monotone the current events are. I cant put my finger on it but there is a magic in the old UFC events that isn't there today.

Maybe its nostalgia but I think the UFC changed somewhere along the way to something more corporate.
Ufc is more professional now back then u had a raw effect of what a casual would imagine the UFC would be like fighters that gave no fucks not in it for the money no pun

Not a popular opinion but the woman need their own league I would be very happy if they all went to Invicta.

I realise it's 2018 and I sound sexist but do I care?

1340433133397.jpeg

Remove half the roster, all WMMA and 125 lbs weight class and I bet the quality improves.

WME don't focus on scouting for real talents. Instead, they focus too much time and energy in manufacturing "stars," e.g. CM Punk, Sage Northcutt, Paige Van Zan, etc.

Bellator's Scott Coker knows how to scout for real talents and develop them.

i realized some of the things most ppl dont like when i watch with casuals and occasional watchers..

the talent level is so high, some people dont understand the nuances and what theyre watching
judges are pretty terrible and inconsistent
refs are inconsistent
everyone is good at everything, meaning more decisions
people dont go all out sometimes because its about money. dont want to lose, play it safe, more decisions

WME don't focus on scouting for real talents. Instead, they focus too much time and energy in manufacturing "stars," e.g. CM Punk, Sage Northcutt, Paige Van Zan, etc.

id take punk out of that. he is a "star"

CM Punk, Sage Northcutt and Paige Van Zant were groomed for stardom by Zuffa, not WME.

I wouldn't say it's getting dull but the events are extremely inconsistent. You'll have great card like Saturday and then a garbage PPV that follows. Then in other cases, you'll have a PPV that is borderline order worthy where say two fights are blockbuster with the other three being meh. Just good enough to hit the bar but not good enough to have people over. Then you have stacked PPV cards where fights falll through last minute.

It's funny how the UFC started to decline as soon as Conor stopped fighting

<Fedor23>

Back