UFC lists Conor McGregor #2 P4P. Yep.

Is anyone surprised that the UFC makes their rankings based on star power instead of merit?

Lol fuck these mother fuckers. Fucking idiots

You suggested it when you got offended that someone pointing out Conors ducking and inactivity. The moment you did that was when you admitted your okay with Conor being a duck for the rest of his life. If you was a fan of his actual fighting abilities you would be outraged with the fact thats hes not fighting anymore and ducking the division. The fact that your not lets me know your okay with staring at McGregors social media. I think deep down you guys know Conor is gonna get exposed again when he steps in the octagon so your okay with him not fighting again.

1) I'm not offended at all. In order for a person to offend me, I have to care about that person. Unfortunately, I don't care about you.
2) Never stated that I was a fan (hint : I'm not)
3) Don't use social media
You're just offended that I'm unbiased and that I don't care whether or not Conor McGregor comes back. He has no effect on the direction of the sport. You on the other hand seem to be obsessed with Conor McGregor. You should get over him.

I think I made perfect sense in my complaint about Conor...? I was pretty clear in stating I'm sick of his inactivity. (Like many).

Sorry forgot to add multi-quote but please see above responses.

It has nothing to do with your complaint about Conor, and everything to do with the irrelevancy of pound for pound rankings. Conor not defending was just a random tangent of the conversation. If your favorite fighter were at the top, there would be no complaints. It's just convenient that Conor is, because now you have a reason to whine and moan (about nothing).

Why do pound for pound rankings matter so much to you? Not that you're wrong for it; I'm just curious.

1) I'm not offended at all.
You're just offended that I'm unbiased and that I don't care whether or not Conor McGregor comes back. He has no effect on the direction of the sport. You on the other hand seem to be obsessed with Conor McGregor. You should get over him.

It has nothing to do with your complaint about Conor, and everything to do with the irrelevancy of pound for pound rankings. Conor not defending was just a random tangent of the conversation. If your favorite fighter were at the top, there would be no complaints. It's just convenient that Conor is, because now you have a reason to whine and moan (about nothing).

Why do pound for pound rankings matter so much to you? Not that you're wrong for it; I'm just curious.
Don't matter that much.

Was just trying to explain to you why others dislike Conor at number 2 as you seemed a little unaware.

1) I'm not offended at all.

It has nothing to do with your complaint about Conor, and everything to do with the irrelevancy of pound for pound rankings. Conor not defending was just a random tangent of the conversation.
So if i care if Conor comes back and defends makes me biased ? someone wanting the LW champion to defend his belt and not duck makes them bias. That statement tells me everything i need to know.

Last edited:
So if i care if Conor comes back and defends makes me bias ? someone wanting the LW champion to defend his belt and not duck makes them bias. That statement tells me everything i need to know.

*biased.

You're 100% right though.

Don't matter that much.

Was just trying to explain to you why others dislike Conor at number 2 as you seemed a little unaware.
Anyone calling Conor out for his bs is being a hater according to Conor fan boys. Conor does no wrong in there eyes.

So if i care if Conor comes back and defends makes me bias ? someone wanting the LW champion to defend his belt and not duck makes them bias. That statement tells me everything i need to know.

Yes. Being unbiased is a synonym for not caring. If you want someone to return, then clearly you care. And you can't seem to grasp the fact that I don't care about belts or pound for pound rankings, while at the same time fail to provide any factual basis behind your concerns.

Don't matter that much.

Great, so either we agree or I've convinced you as to why this is a non story.

weird that two undefeated fighters are absent.

Yes. Being unbiased is a synonym for not caring. If you want someone to return, then clearly you care. And you can't seem to grasp the fact that I don't care about belts or pound for pound rankings, while at the same time fail to provide any factual basis behind your concerns.
Shouldnt i care if the LW champion hasnt fought in almost 2 years and the belt isnt being defended ? Thats called being a fan of the sport. Clearly you care if your here defending his honor. I seen you in multiple threads defending Conors honor. Someone that doesnt care wouldnt defend someone for ducking as much as you. So dont try to feed me that bs lol.

Shouldnt i care if the LW champion has fought in almost 2 years and the belt isnt being defended ? Thats called being a fan of the sport. Clearly you care if your here defending his honor. I seen you in multiple threads defending Conors honor. Someone that doesnt care wouldnt defend someone for ducking as much as you. So dont try to feed me that bs lol.

I won't tell you what you should do. But I don't. Here, I'll explain why. What would change if Conor vacated the belt? Literally nothing. Khabib and Tony would still be fighting. Barboza would have still lost to Khabib. Kevin Lee would have still lost to Tony. Everything that's happening now would still be happening. Nothing changes. I stated this in a post prior and you just ignored it, so there it is again. Belts don't mean anything in all honesty. They're as good as opinions.

I won't tell you what you should do. But I don't. Here, I'll explain why. What would change if Conor vacated the belt? Literally nothing. Khabib and Tony would still be fighting. Barboza would have still lost to Khabib. Everything that's happening now would still be happening. I stated this in a post prior and you just ignored it, so there it is again. Belts don't mean anything in all honesty. They're as good as opinions.
Not sure what that gotta do with my statement on why you care lol. I would ignore that as well. Whats gonna change is the belt will be defended and the the division gonna get moving again. Khabib and Tony dont know whether they are fighting for the LW belt or the interim belt because of Conor ducking. It isnt fair to the fighters who are actually putting it on the line. Every fighter joins this sport with the goal of being world champion in there mind. It isnt fair to Khabib and Tony that they dont get to fight for the belt because of a dude pussy footing around. Only a Conor fan couldnt see this. Tony is on 11 fight win streak and Khabib a 25 fight win streak. Conor is on a 1 fight win streak. These guys deserve to fight for the belt.

Last edited:
464 not 500+ why you need to lie to inflate the number?
Don't bother replying, its obvious its for your stupid post count.

798 days since he won his first title and hasn't defended. Not inflated at all. Literally 798 days without a title defense.

Not sure what that gotta do with my statement on why you care lol. I would ignore that as well. Whats gonna change is the belt will be defended and the the division gonna get moving again. Khabib and Tony dont know whether they are fighting for the LW belt or the interim belt because of Conor ducking. It isnt fair to the fighters who are actually putting it on the line. Every fighter joins this sport with the goal of being world champion in there mind. It isnt fair to Khabib and Tony that they dont get to fight for the belt because of a dude pussy footing around. Only a Conor fan couldnt see this. Tony is on 11 fight win streak and Khabib a 25 fight win streak. Conor is on a 1 fight win streak. These guys deserve to fight for the belt.

You're putting belts on this pedestal that they don't need to be on. It doesn't matter what belt Khabib and Tony think they're fighting for. They are still fighting to be regarded as the best light weight in the world. If anything, the fact that Conor got the belt in his first fight lightweight fight should diminish the importance of championship belts to you. They literally mean nothing. And this is proven by the fact that most fans consider Khabib and Tony to be the real top fighters of the division, and Conor at the bottom. No one considers Conor to be the real champion.

Conor "sitting the lightweight belt" doesn't prevent any potential fights from happening. We're still going to see the same fights. Nothing in the division that's supposed to happen in the division won't happen because he has it. This is a fact. Admit that like every millennial, you just want something to complain and be outraged about.

You're putting belts on this pedestal that they don't need to be on. It doesn't matter what belt Khabib and Tony think they're fighting for. They are still fighting to be regarded as the best light weight in the world. If anything, the fact that Conor got the belt in his first fight lightweight fight should diminish the importance of championship belts to you. They literally mean nothing. And this is proven by the fact that most fans consider Khabib and Tony to be the real top fighters of the division, and Conor at the bottom. No one considers Conor to be the real champion.

Conor "sitting the lightweight belt" doesn't prevent any potential fights from happening. We're still going to see the same fights. Nothing in the division that's supposed to happen in the division won't happen because he has it. This is a fact.
Easy to say the belts dont matter when your not working your life to be UFC champion. Its easy for a guy sitting on his butt to say the belts dont matter. The guys fighting in cage for the belt dont think like you. Khabib and Tony dont care if people feel like they are the real champions. They wanna be the real champion. And they both deserve that right. What kinda planet you live on in your head ?

Back