UFC lists Conor McGregor #2 P4P. Yep.

Did we figure out why he was robbed of #1 yet?

Easy to say the belts dont matter when your not working your life to be UFC champion. Its easy for a guy sitting on his butt to say the belts dont matter. The guys fighting in cage for the belt dont think like you. Khabib and Tony dont care if people feel like they are the real champions. They wanna be the real champion. And they both deserve that right. What kinda planet you live on in your head ?

You're not fighting in the cage either, genius. You're a fan, just like me. Championship belts don't change anything for us fans. This has been my point from the start. If you aren't a fighter, you simply shouldn't care. This debate has been you trying to present a legitimate reason as to why you care. And this is where we've come to - there is no legitimate reason; you caring about who has what belt is completely irrational and based on emotion. And that's fine. Not everything you do has to be based on facts. You just need to be aware it.

Conor is top 5 for sure p4p but deffs not #2 I would say DC or Joanna

You're not fighting in the cage either, genius. You're a fan, just like me. Championship belts don't change anything for us fans. This has been my point from the start. If you aren't a fighter, you simply shouldn't care. This debate has been you trying to present a legitimate reason as to why you care. And this is where we've come to - there is no legitimate reason; you caring about who has what belt is completely irrational and based on emotion. And that's fine. Not everything you do has to be based on facts. You just need to be aware it.
Did i say i was lol ? Your telling the fighters to just forget the belt because your a fan boy. Im telling you from the point of view from the fighter. Why shouldnt Khabib and Tony get to fight for the belt ? Because you like Conor McGregor ? I wanna see my favorite fighters achieve there dream of being a champion. I care for the same reason you care if Conor doesnt defend and stays safe. Funny to hear a completely irrational person call someone irrational lol. Its like your reflecting what you are on me.

It's hilarious in hindsight that people used to give PRIDE crap and praise the UFC for its legitimacy.

{<Mcgoat}

Did i say i was lol ? Your telling the fighters to just forget the belt because your a fan boy. Im telling you from the point of view from the fighter. Why shouldnt Khabib and Tony get to fight for the belt ? Because you like Conor McGregor ? I wanna see my favorite fighters achieve there dream of being a champion. I care for the same reason you care if Conor doesnt defend and stays safe. Funny to hear a completely irrational person call someone irrational lol. Its like your reflecting what you are on me.

I'm not telling fighters to do anything. I'm talking to you and the other poster. And I don't care if Conor comes back or if he doesn't. I'm not rooting for one or the other. You keep trying to suggest that I want Conor to stay retired. It would be nice if he fought again, but I don't care if he doesn't.

Think about it Kevin Lee. Essentially, you're crying because Conor is holding a toy. It doesn't determine who the best fighter is or who has the most wins in the division. It's just a toy. Your world is coming to an end over a an inanimate object. It's childish.

I'm not telling fighters to do anything. I'm talking to you and the other poster.

Think about it Kevin Lee. Essentially, you're crying because Conor is holding a toy. It doesn't determine who the best fighter is or who has the most wins in the division. It's just a toy. Your world is coming to an end over a an inanimate object.
My world isnt coming to a end lol. Im just simply having a discussion in this thread. Your simply not in touch with reality or logic. Its a toy to Conor cave dwelling brainless fans. But to the fighters the belt is everything. Most fighters join the sport to be a world champion. Its every fighters dream.

He's beaten Aldo, Alvarez, and Mendes. TBH I'm conflicted where he falls.
I'll tell you where he falls. Off the p4p list. A guy who hasn't fought in a year and a half in mma, and has no solid plans to, has no reason to be on it.

the biggest travesty is dj being ranked higher. conor moved up and beat the champ. dj doesnt have the talent to do that.
DJ is small even at flyweight. He looked like a damn midget at bantamweight. And his only loss there was to prime cruz, one of the best fighters the sports ever seen, long before DJ even hit his prime. GTFO. Hope this fight with dilly gets made so he can shut some of you guys up.

My world isnt coming to a end lol. Im just simply having a discussion in this thread. Your simply not in touch with reality or logic. Its a toy to the Conor cave dwelling fans. But to the fighters the belt is everything. Most fighters join the sport to be a world champion. Its every fighters dream.

Now you're labeling yourself as a fighter, and labeling me as a Conor fan - both of which are false.

Should be #1. It's a joke that DJ is above him.

Now you're labeling yourself as a fighter, and labeling me as a Conor fan - both of which are false.
When did i label myself a fighter lol ? You are a Conor fan lol. I know its embarrassing but come on. Noone would defend a ducker and his honor every thread with out being a Conor fan boy lol. Only Conor McGregor himself or a fan boy would do that lol.

When did i label myself a fighter lol ? You are a Conor fan lol. I know its embarrassing but come on. Noone would defend a ducker and his honor every thread with out being a Conor fan boy lol. Only Conor McGregor himself or a fan boy would do that lol.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying it's irrelevant. I want you to isolate a place in any one of my posts where I'm defending Conor McGregor. You won't be able to. You shouldn't care. It's clear you're just hating on me for not caring about the guy. If I'm not in your angry mob with a pitch fork and torch, you say I'm a fan boy lol.

I Hate P4P so much, its the most stupid dumb thing everrrrrrrrrrr in UFC. p4p comes from very old boxing, around the 1940's and it was not meant to be a serious thing, it was a joke thing, because there was a small boxer who was doing well and the guy joked there should be a p4p because he cant face or beat the much heavier guys.

Its such a stupid concept, and was not meant to be serious in the first place. p4p is so dumb. The best fighter is the guy who can beat all the others, hence why Mighty Mouse can't fucking be ahead of Daniel Cormier. Conor should not even be in the top 10, he doesn't even fight
P4P is, at least to me, about a fighters skillset and accolades compared to other fighters, without including size. Do you deny that DJ is one of the most skilled fighters to ever enter the cage? Cuz that would be retarded. P4P is about hypothesizing who the most skilled and accomplished fighter is. Nobody thinks for a second that DJ would beat DC or Stipe (at least I hope not), but the dude's a phenom and putting him on the P4P rankings is how we acknowledge that.

So is he moving up without fighting?.....Rankings.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying it's irrelevant. I want you to isolate a place in any one of my posts where I'm defending Conor McGregor. You won't be able to. You shouldn't care. It's clear you're just hating on me for not caring about the guy. If I'm not in your angry mob with a pitch fork and torch, you say I'm a fan boy lol.
Just look at the whole thread lol. Your serious telling me your not defending Conor lol ? I literally see you defending Conor in most threads im in. Your not self aware are you ?

Just look at the whole thread lol. Your serious telling me your not defending Conor lol ? I literally see you defending Conor in most threads im in. Your not self aware are you ?

I want you to isolate a place in any one of my posts where I'm defending Conor McGregor.

Go on, I'm waiting.

Here you go http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-lists-conor-mcgregor-2-p4p-yep.3714611/page-5#post-138710443 because you been doing it all thread lol. Your just delusional and lack self awareness. Hence why i say all Conor McGregors fan have mental illness.

Nope. My point the entire time has been that what he's doing is irrelevant and doesn't change anything. That's not defending a person. The fact that you're equating not being angry at Conor McGregor to being a fan of him shows delusion and lack of self awareness - and mental illness.

Back