UFC On ESPN 29 Cannonier vs Gastelum PBP/Discussion

Personal I thought Gastelum did enough but Jared was doing some damage. Kudos to both men

Bang.

upload_2021-8-22_0-22-59.png

Also smashed that utterly insane live line during rd 4 that made absolutely no sense...

upload_2021-8-22_0-24-8.png

What an awesome night, these type nights don't come along that often and I've had 2 lately. Gotta remember these when you have a bad one...

Won on Pantoja and Cannonier. Was gonna end up down a bit thanks to Guida’s loss but thankfully Ugas DEC comes through for a winning night.

Great fight and impressed by both. I didn't have any money on this card and I regret that. Pantoja, Pichel, Madsen, Cannonier and both overs that I liked all hit. Only feel bad about about a single play I liked.

Won on Pantoja and Cannonier. Was gonna end up down a bit thanks to Guida’s loss but thankfully Ugas DEC comes through for a winning night.
+350 was ugas. His decision line pre fight was +600

I had 3 locks this week that hit pretty ez pz…

William Knight…. This was def more of a fade on Fabio cherant. If you lose to Alonzo Menifield like that, yeah you don’t deserve to be priced at a generous price like +150 where Fabio Cherant was.
William knight is a fadeable fighter though like Joaquin Buckley, not a good fighter and will get knocked out or submitted by anyone in the top 10-15.

Mark Madsen vs Guida GTD/over 2.5. Two wrestlers who don’t have much KO power or submission game. Other then a couple crazy punches that these guys were throwing, this bet was never in danger at all and probably hits at a 80%+ clip.

Hubbard vs Pichel O2.5/GTD. Although this one was a big sweaty as both guys were trying to knock each other’s heads off, both guys I considered durable and not the type/level of fighter to finish one another. This one probably hits at about a 65-75% chance so I got a little lucky but nobody got hurt in the fight.

I got burned off Gastelum but he fought for my money at dog odds, Gastelum is just pretty much a guy you should never bet on anymore. It has been well known that this guy struggles with work ethic, almost missing weight ag 185 when he should be a 170er. This dude still looked a bit flabby in there. Just drop the cheeseburgers and go be a top 5 contender at WW mf roy nelson ass

Bang.

View attachment 875254

Also smashed that utterly insane live line during rd 4 that made absolutely no sense...

View attachment 875255

What an awesome night, these type nights don't come along that often and I've had 2 lately. Gotta remember these when you have a bad one...

LFG MY HOMEY- I stayed away entirely from this one though I nearly dropped the 5k bomb on Cannonier and a 2k mini on Royval. I've resolved myself to stay away from shitty fighters which this entire card had in spades. Can't wait for 266 though. Congrats again.

LFG MY HOMEY- I stayed away entirely from this one though I nearly dropped the 5k bomb on Cannonier and a 2k mini on Royval. I've resolved myself to stay away from shitty fighters which this entire card had in spades. Can't wait for 266 though. Congrats again.

Thanks man. I swear sometimes I think I have cards nailed and shit the bed, and then sometimes with cards like this where I'm not as sure I hit a home run.

Betting on MMA is just a weird ass hobby haha.

Back