Media After the Bell: Shillan & Duffy Recap UFC on ESPN 56 / Post-Fight Press Conference

UFC on ESPN 56 Bonuses: Carlos Ulberg Pockets $50K for Quick Finish​

CarlosUlberg padded his bank account at AlonzoMenifield’s expense.

The City Kickboxing standout earned a $50,000 “Performance of theNight” bonus for a 12-second technical knockout victory in afeatured light heavyweight pairing at UFCon ESPN 56 at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis on Saturday.Ulberg took advantage of his opponent’s reckless approach,ultimately sealing his victory with a clean left hand during afurious exchange.

Elsewhere, DiegoFerreira garnered the card’s other $50,000 “Performance of theNight” award for his come-from-behind triumph against MateuszRebecki at lightweight. After getting dropped in the openingstanza, Ferreira gradually took control, ultimately finishing hisPolish adversary with ground-and-pound at the 4:51 mark of Round3.

Finally, Trey Watersand Billy Goffreceived “Fight of the Night” honors and $50,000 apiece for theirwelterweight slugfest on the preliminary card. While bothcombatants traded willingly throughout the bout, Waters’ proved tobe the more impactful striker, ultimately earning a unanimousdecision on the judges’ scorecards.

One of my worst nights, ever.

But hey.. you (I) should always remain humble. Don’t talk massive shit.

So I don’t get fed a steady diet of crow, and shit sandwiches, if I’m wrong.

Lose with humility. And be even more humble when you win.

110365-4102889.png

Mea culpa. I bailed for the BKFC card.

Apparently the JBG just smacked me upside my head for it, too.

Commandment number 1.

Thou shalt not acquire true precognition unless I allow it..

1715487453795.gif

Edited.

I’m pretty high. A little cut, too..

I added some stuff.

Last edited:
Back