UFC on FOX 29 Poirier vs Gaethje

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have leg kicks, I love fighting southpaws, Trevor Wittman only trains 3 people

I want to go out have fun, paychecks, a good performance, entertain, there is danger, getting punch in the head is not good for your long term health, that was my concern when I retired, last fight I wasn't myself, lots of stuff in my personal life, I'll do my best, if not it won't crush me, I'm more than just this, I made mistakes in my last fight, I wish I put on a better fight, make it more exciting but at least I didn't take any damage

Shows Burns making weight on his second attempt

I'm still teaching, balancing both, Mon to Friday teach, head straight to gym after school, 4th grade science, I taught on Monday and am teaching again this Monday, she's well rounded, I'm more technical, it's intimidating to be in the UFC, I want to train full time, FOTN war

Props that are intriguing:
Vettori Sub +710, obviously ground game is Adesanya's weakness, Vettori more likely to get a sub that a GnP tko imo
Oliveira round 1 +525, not confident in Cowboy being disciplined enough to win a decision, but he's going to start strong as usual, Condit will probably start slow.
Sanders by decision +300, Williams gas tank sucks, but Sanders lost two fights in a row that he was winning, he might take less risks this time and coast to a decision.

edit: they're adding more props
Botesch KO +515, Shoeface is gonna try and wrestle but ole reliable Timmy might pull a KO
Moraga KO +550, Reis's stand up is his weakness, I'm on Moraga ML but I think tko is more likely than decision so the KO line has value.

Last edited:
Took:
Boestch KO +515
Condit sub +1060
Vettori KO +1060
Mueller sub +850

Mueller looking dammmmn good at the early weighins, man. Not short notice for her , unlike the Dana white fight.. added to her.. and nsc +money, too...

Just not impressed by Dobson whatsoever. Beck just didn't want to fight last time out.

Think Mueller bullies her all fight. Hard to be confident but im backin mueller almost 2u now. Well see...

What's the verdict?

I was hoping for a lot better on Condit NSC personally compared to his ML.

I guess either I missed it if it was better earlier, or they just set the line more accurately than I hoped.

I hate what I hear from Condit in terms of him not seeming to care a ton if he loses, but he's still tough as nails and has never actually been stopped by strikes in 41 pro fights other than the weird leg injury vs Woodley.

But +114...meh.

What's the verdict?
I thought I would like Lopez nsc but I changed my mind since it's more juiced than his ML. Lopez ko +525 has a bit a value though imo. Perez throws naked leg kicks and I've seen Lopez counter those with ill intent. Perez wouldn't surprise me with a decision win again though. He's good at getting those to go his way.

Roxanne Modaferri KOd Dobson

Mueller itd +510 much safer. But for now just 1u Mueller ml cause I haven't seen enough on these low level WMMA chicks. But yeah, Mueller should be able to bully and outskill Dobson in every area from what i'm seeing

I played her ML and sub. Yeah, maybe sub too greedy but whatever. If she KO's her I'll kick myself a little for not just playing itd, but I'll be happy with the nice ML win.

Plus I have her itd in a couple RR's so there's that...

Just watched tape. Mueller is gonna fuck Dobson up
Mueller looking dammmmn good at the early weighins, man. Not short notice for her , unlike the Dana white fight.. added to her.. and nsc +money, too...

Just not impressed by Dobson whatsoever. Beck just didn't want to fight last time out.

Think Mueller bullies her all fight. Hard to be confident but im backin mueller almost 2u now. Well see...
Looking for help to become a better bettor; where did you guys find any tape on Mueller besides one DWTNCS fight?

Looking for help to become a better bettor; where did you guys find any tape on Mueller besides one DWTNCS fight?

It doesn't exist. Gladiator Challenge doesn't let any footage get out cause all their fights are practically rigged.

Also if anyone didn't know, Mueller was a TUF alternate and was staying ready. The fact that she gassed up a weight class against a terrible opponent that put up barely any resistance should be a bit worrisome for Mueller backers.

I disagree with people saying Mueller holds an advantage standing, and while I wouldn't be surprised, I don't expect her to dominate on the mat with her blue belt.

Jotko, Casey, Stylebender, all with significant pants-height advantages. I was told to look into it.

It doesn't exist. Gladiator Challenge doesn't let any footage get out cause all their fights are practically rigged.

Also if anyone didn't know, Mueller was a TUF alternate and was staying ready. The fact that she gassed up a weight class against a terrible opponent that put up barely any resistance should be a bit worrisome for Mueller backers.

I disagree with people saying Mueller holds an advantage standing, and while I wouldn't be surprised, I don't expect her to dominate on the mat with her blue belt.
I wouldn't expect her to have a blue belt at all based on what we've seen from her in the cage because she went to the ground exactly once, got control of the back but forgot to put hooks in. The next time she had a chance to go to the ground she escaped to stand back up.

idk I only tried to research this bitch when I saw that multi-paragraph breakdown a few pages ago; overlooked WMMA fights with clear skill delta usually turn my eyes into dollar signs but this one just looks shitty lol

EDIT: also paging mkess cause he bought her line too. Where did you find tape on her?

I wouldn't expect her to have a blue belt at all based on what we've seen from her in the cage because she went to the ground exactly once, got control of the back but forgot to put hooks in. The next time she had a chance to go to the ground she escaped to stand back up.

idk I only tried to research this bitch when I saw that multi-paragraph breakdown a few pages ago; overlooked WMMA fights with clear skill delta usually turn my eyes into dollar signs but this one just looks shitty lol

EDIT: also paging mkess cause he bought her line too. Where did you find tape on her?
we're operating off of limited info on this, make no mistake. dobson tuf / debut and mueller DWTNF - there's guesswork involved, too, or assumptions. i.e. "Mueller will be better not on short notice" (certainly looks better physically), etc.

but you're right, the info is limited. not my style to go 2u on a girl like this, just going w/my gut.

Damn that's easy money tomorrow

4gJ85Ep.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back