UFC on Fox 30 Alvarez vs Poirier II

Didn’t realize how awesome this card is

Ready to smash a few of these lines

Can we ban the alias above already?

Posted a wall of totally obscure text.

I'd be surprised if Alvarez doesn't end up closing closer to evens. I felt like Poirier was just about done in the first fight irregardless of the knees, though it is nice to see that Poirier's finally figured out how not to wilt in a brawl.
He also looked done in the Gaethje fight but managed to pull it of anyway. Had money on him in that fight and I thought he was gonna quit, but he pulled through and impressed the hell out of me.

I want to bet Poirier here as well but not at these odds, going to wait to see where this line goes.

Before I get to the point, I just want yall to realize you reading the words of a highly skilled and intelligent player. The level I'm on and the expectations I have of myself are far higher than yours so don't compare me to yourself (not trying to sound arrogant, just how it is).

So about a week ago I had the worst week I've had all year in terms of sportsbetting and probably in general too. I got baited on a number of plays, I was too over zealous (which has always been my biggest fault in this game) and I paid for it. I was so disappointed in myself and my performance, I lost, I got beat and I'm not used to that.

I'm pretty much an amateur psychologist and I understand my own psychology very well, I know I a have front runner mentality, I know I'm a pessimist but I've also come to realize that I put too much pressure on myself and I probably set my goals too high. Being too focused on the end goal, the end results and not focusing enough on each individual step, gotta take it one step at a time and trust the process......Bill Belichick mindeset

It's just better to have a positive mindset and you know what made me feel a whole lot better about my loss, not just the fact that I'm still up 50 units this year with a 20% ROI (don't feel great about it but I'm comfortable). What made me feel better is that I know I'm better than everyone else. I represent the top 0.1%, I'm as good as it gets, I'm on the elite level.

And you take a look around and you see all the fraud touts and fraud pros that claim they're great, claim they're big winners. But when you take a closer look and you inspect their results, you can see that there is nothing impressive, nothing to brag about, just salesman using bait and switch tactics. Look at BestFightPicks for example, I respect them for being transparent with their results and not posting fake odds but they've profited like 6 units in the last 13 months. Thats mediocre at best, a lot of you Sherbros are probably even better than that but I'm like WAAAAY better than that.

So even though I didn't get the results I wanted the other week, even though I'm my own worst enemy, I'm still content knowing that I'm better than everyone else and I feel good about that. 5 units is my maxbet and I plan on making 100 units every year on ML bets, last year I came very close, this year I might end up being close again, before last week I was ahead of schedule, now I'm slightly behind but its all G, I'm gonna stay positive and do my best, RNS.

Hate on me if you want but if you do it just means you're a jealous hater, instead try to be positive.

And I already have multiple spots on this event that I can see myself playing, gonna be doing some big numbers 100%, I can't be stopped.

Is there an emoji for the dismissive jerking off gesture?

Nina Ansaroff vs. Randa Markos

Is going to the cards.

I hope Dianabol is in his early 20s and just happened to take an extra adderall. Good luck either way 20% Roi is no joke, but yikes on that post

Before I get to the point, I just want yall to realize you reading the words of a highly skilled and intelligent player. The level I'm on and the expectations I have of myself are far higher than yours so don't compare me to yourself (not trying to sound arrogant, just how it is).

So about a week ago I had the worst week I've had all year in terms of sportsbetting and probably in general too. I got baited on a number of plays, I was too over zealous (which has always been my biggest fault in this game) and I paid for it. I was so disappointed in myself and my performance, I lost, I got beat and I'm not used to that.

I'm pretty much an amateur psychologist and I understand my own psychology very well, I know I a have front runner mentality, I know I'm a pessimist but I've also come to realize that I put too much pressure on myself and I probably set my goals too high. Being too focused on the end goal, the end results and not focusing enough on each individual step, gotta take it one step at a time and trust the process......Bill Belichick mindeset

It's just better to have a positive mindset and you know what made me feel a whole lot better about my loss, not just the fact that I'm still up 50 units this year with a 20% ROI (don't feel great about it but I'm comfortable). What made me feel better is that I know I'm better than everyone else. I represent the top 0.1%, I'm as good as it gets, I'm on the elite level.

And you take a look around and you see all the fraud touts and fraud pros that claim they're great, claim they're big winners. But when you take a closer look and you inspect their results, you can see that there is nothing impressive, nothing to brag about, just salesman using bait and switch tactics. Look at BestFightPicks for example, I respect them for being transparent with their results and not posting fake odds but they've profited like 6 units in the last 13 months. Thats mediocre at best, a lot of you Sherbros are probably even better than that but I'm like WAAAAY better than that.

So even though I didn't get the results I wanted the other week, even though I'm my own worst enemy, I'm still content knowing that I'm better than everyone else and I feel good about that. 5 units is my maxbet and I plan on making 100 units every year on ML bets, last year I came very close, this year I might end up being close again, before last week I was ahead of schedule, now I'm slightly behind but its all G, I'm gonna stay positive and do my best, RNS.

Hate on me if you want but if you do it just means you're a jealous hater, instead try to be positive.

And I already have multiple spots on this event that I can see myself playing, gonna be doing some big numbers 100%, I can't be stopped.

What's Barry up to these days?

Kaitlin Chookagian vs. Alexis Davis

Is going to the cards.

@edole thoughts on JJ/Torres?

I think that JJ is a tough matchup for Tecia to be honest.

I think the height and reach advantage for her will make a difference.

I need to watch some tape, but my initial lean would be JJ by decision.

I think that JJ is a tough matchup for Tecia to be honest.

I think the height and reach advantage for her will make a difference.

I need to watch some tape, but my initial lean would be JJ by decision.
But is it...going to the cards?

Really? I hadn't noticed that. I always pick on there as well as Tapology (where I came in first in a seasonal contest to win a risk free $500 once) as well as MMA Playground.

do u still do mmaplayground you want to start a sherdog mmaplayground group?

Jeremy Stephens at plus odds against Aldo ?
This will be a stand up war and I trust more Jeremys chin than Aldo who took life beating in last fights.comment_zzQWRyOZqdocWBKsWdikyCEHaLfuUrz9.jpg
This card is GREAT for betting, got 7 very confident winners and 2 less confident = 9 picks !
Waiting for odds and than I will share my picks.

Last edited:
Bet-at-home released odds. I tried to put 50 euros on Kajan at 4.0. Bet was not accepted and the line was pulled. Well, maybe I just saved some money.
<{hughesimpress}>

I think Aldo is way better than Jeremy Stephens especially in a 3 round fight.

Hopefully the line is close to evens by fight night.

Also, kind of have to question Aldo's motivation at this point.

Anyone who knows where Gadzhimurad Antigulov trains?
Its a shame that Cutelaba still train in a local gym, being their best fighter, but im not sure how his wrestling has evolved.

Anti needs to get Cutelaba down on the mat. Cutelaba could have some succes, if he can keep it standing, or drag Antigulov into the later rounds. I think there is a clear hedge to go with in this on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back