UFC on Fox 30 Alvarez vs Poirier II

Interested in a couple of those lines. Some of them should be closer IMO. Excited to see props on these fights as well.

Isn't it usally 5D who release lines first?
Yes I think so but sometimes Bet-at-home, BetOnline or some other bookies come out with openers.

Anyone who knows where Gadzhimurad Antigulov trains?
Its a shame that Cutelaba still train in a local gym, being their best fighter, but im not sure how his wrestling has evolved.

Anti needs to get Cutelaba down on the mat. Cutelaba could have some succes, if he can keep it standing, or drag Antigulov into the later rounds. I think there is a clear hedge to go with in this on.

High-level sports performance is a joke in both Romania and Moldova. You'd be surprised how little these fighters are known and rewarded. That is because the government invests little to none in almost every sport but football where they have private investors.

This is another shameful example of Mihai Nistor who KOed Joshua in amateurs and went to a decision with Usyk where he lost, arguably unfair.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39640173

I don't know anyone of Cutelabas teammates, but him being in UFC, makes me think that they probably focus on him the most, which of course will help him to develop faster.

Do anyone of you know, how many of Antigulovs opponents who's been Southpaw, or is this his first?

Elevation in Calgary 3,428 feet.

Obviously that's not Mexico City or even Denver, but almost 3500 feet is nothing to sneeze at am I right?

Slight fade to the fighters with already questionable cardio, or am I overestimating the impact of this elevation?

antigulov's striking looked like straight trash in the regional footage i saw.

I don't know anyone of Cutelabas teammates, but him being in UFC, makes me think that they probably focus on him the most, which of course will help him to develop faster.

Do anyone of you know, how many of Antigulovs opponents who's been Southpaw, or is this his first?

Cutelaba is orthodox

Islam Makhachev is going to ragdoll Kajan Johnson.

Right or wrong?

Jordan Mein is so much better than Alex Morono, but it's so difficult to trust him.

I definitely dont think that Mein has 15 minutes of cardio, but it might not matter against Morono.

If this was a 1 round fight, I would max bet Jordan Mein.

It'll probably be a pass

Jordan Mein is so much better than Alex Morono, but it's so difficult to trust him.

I definitely dont think that Mein has 15 minutes of cardio, but it might not matter against Morono.

It'll probably be a pass

Morono has a very energy inefficient style himself. Will be starting tape on this one shortly.

Morono has a very energy inefficient style himself. Will be starting tape on this one shortly.

Let me know your thoughts.

I have never been impressed with Morono and I think Jordan Mein has world class skills, but with energy and durability concerns.

It'll probably be a pass
Jordan Mein is Jake Matthews-tier in his ability to randomly shit the bed. Meek had no real business beating him, but Mein just seemed to randomly give up.

Betsafe and Royal Panda Lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 1.36.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 1.36.30 PM.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 1.36.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 1.36.48 PM.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 22

It'll probably be a pass
Alex Moreno isnt a cardio king himself, he gased for example against Niko Price.
I trust more Jordan Mein in the cardio department than Alex.

Absolutely. They even have it for the fight pass prelims, which most other books don't usually bother with.
Woow cool, didn't know that was contemplating registering there and now I definitely will!

Back