UFC Phasing out Arianny and Brittney?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Apparently Arianny has been working on a "music career" and Brittney has just been busier with other gigs.

I remember when they were on just about every single card. Now its just like PPVs mainly.

Do you think WME is phasing them out or the newer, cheaper pay, girls? There have been a number of new octagon girls lately. Arianny is 32 and Brittney is 30, not that old, but starting to get on the tail edge of modeling for their particular market.

Last edited:
Arianny has always been doing things outside of the UFC and no one cares about Brittney ever since she went full plastic

Still don't understand why they don't just get new ring girls every few events. Who the fuk is interested in these stale ass girls? Seriously.

Well since the Fertitias aren't running trains on them anymore they don't really serve much purpose, besides probably costing more money than the other generic anonymous models they use for ring girls.

When you are that hot you don't really have to have any discernible skills, so long as you are willing to get weenersteined.

I don't know Any of the names of the "New" ring Girl, and I'm okay with that.

Ashley and her thickness was looking good last fight

they are still around eh.. good for them

After 30 they need to get to steppin.... No old hoes....

How about ring guys?
Looking for this guy?
yoshihiro-akiyama.jpg

What an ear worm. Zooo ooo oooo

What's sad is that terrible song in the spoiler is an improvement on her earlier 'work'.

Doesn't Brittney Palmer paint or some shit, too? I remember hearing she was an artist somewhere. If so, that's a much cooler job than walking around with a fucking numbered card while drunken assholes whistle at you.

its only a matter of time before SJW Fems outlaw ring girls.

that's what happens when you get older as a ring girl. is normal.

Back