UFC Phasing out Arianny and Brittney?

How about ring guys?

jon-jones-ring-girl.jpg

Apparently Arianny has been working on a "music career" and Brittney has just been busier with other gigs.

I remember when they were on just about every single card. Now its just like PPVs mainly.

Do you think WME is phasing them out or the newer, cheaper pay, girls? There have been a number of new octagon girls lately. Arianny is 32 and Brittney is 30, not that old, but starting to get on the tail edge of modeling for their particular market.

Fire all of them

I had no idea brittney was still around.

I'd be just as happy if they had new ring girls every card. Come to think of it, why am I bothering to post about ring card gir

Brittney and Arianny will be in the UFC forever because plastic doesn't biodegrade

Gawd, these girls get so much hate on here. They are hot, surgery or no surgery.

They're not getting any younger and had a lot of plastic surgery, Britney would still be a dime piece had she not opted for plastic. Such a shame.

Gawd, these girls get so much hate on here. They are hot, surgery or no surgery.

Very attractive girls are actually quite common. Lots of them have real jobs, can hold a conversation about real topics and don't keep putting out terrible "music."

Women peak at 20-22, a 32 year old ring girl is worse than Severn still fighting

They should have Angela Magana be a ring card girl so she can claim she is still in the UFC.

women hit their prime in their late 30s early 40s.
40s is starting to get up there. I think 25-30 is the physical peak, but some people age quicker or slower so there is wiggle room either way.

The real Brittney was phased out years ago

wec-46.jpg

Never Forget

Apparently Arianny has been working on a "music career" and Brittney has just been busier with other gigs.

I remember when they were on just about every single card. Now its just like PPVs mainly.

Do you think WME is phasing them out or the newer, cheaper pay, girls? There have been a number of new octagon girls lately. Arianny is 32 and Brittney is 30, not that old, but starting to get on the tail edge of modeling for their particular market.

Past their prime, time for noobs

Back