UFC Phasing out Arianny and Brittney?

Bring in some T H I C C womens

UFC should cut all ring girls, really never cared for any of them tbh, boxing ring girls are so much hotter.

Don't you know free TV cards are beneath Arianny and Brit Brit and not worth their time?

Arianny and Brittney are in the middle of their wash cycle. You expect the UFC to throw them out there without drying them off?

When you are that hot you don't really have to have any discernible skills, so long as you are willing to get weenersteined.
I've been weinersteined for a lot less. Trust me kosher or nothing

I know a guy who made an android of a woman...
Fake hair; fake lips; fake boobs; fake tan... basically fake everything.
Just like a real woman!

They use to be at every card when there was 20 a year...now there's about 40-50 fight cards a year. They mainly do PPV & Fox cards

They need new ring girls with some freaking new outfits already. Been wearing the same old boring outfits for decades.

When a ring girl becomes a ring woman, things get s little dicey

they should have been phased out when the messed up their faces

they have taken too many shots to the head and body by dana and lorenzo.

Last edited:
They should just phase out ring girls completely, tbh.

When I see someone pretty hot make themselves look weird via too much plastic surgery, I think what a damn fool and then cannot be a fan of them.

Moving on from a level mma ring girls to b level prostitutes. Its natural.

is arianny still with that indian she beat up?

Still don't understand why they don't just get new ring girls every few events. Who the fuk is interested in these stale ass girls? Seriously.
It's crazy. UFC have been downsizing and firing guys like Goldberg and Burt Watson, but they keep ring girls that are in there 30's?

tbh I don't pay much attention to them, SO I dont really care.

Back