UFC Phasing out Arianny and Brittney?

women hit their prime in their late 30s early 40s.

tenor.gif

It's just another pretty girl heading towards the pretty girl death. That is probably a tough pill to swallow for any pretty girl. I can't feel too bad about it though. She just won the genetic lottery and turned out pretty and made money because of it.

I don't know who that is.

But i never said women in their 30's and 40's can't be attractive - but they certainly aren't in their prime. Almost no women look better naked at 35 than they did at 25. If they do its because they were way out of shape at 25.

Certain 40 year olds might look better than a lot of 25 year olds - but they don't look better than themselves at 25.

Women aren't better looking after 30, fertility crashes after 30, etc. Nothing physical improves as they age. What is your evidence that 30's and 40's is 'prime'?
Why do you hate science?

I don't know who that is.

But i never said women in their 30's and 40's can't be attractive - but they certainly aren't in their prime. Almost no women look better naked at 35 than they did at 25. If they do its because they were way out of shape at 25.

Certain 40 year olds might look better than a lot of 25 year olds - but they don't look better than themselves at 25.

Women aren't better looking after 30, fertility crashes after 30, etc. Nothing physical improves as they age. What is your evidence that 30's and 40's is 'prime'?
Why do you hate science?

women are like wine my brother. besides a 40yo woman is far more interesting to talk to than a 25yo trust me. they dont make women like that anymore.

women are like wine my brother. besides a 40yo woman is far more interesting to talk to than a 25yo trust me. they dont make women like that anymore.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the woman. 70 yr old women are interesting to talk to, too. Doesn't mean they are in their prime.

I get it, you like older chicks. Fine, nobody cares. But just admit that's what YOU like, and don't lie about women in general being in their prime in their late 30s or older. It just isn't true.

Arianny is a UFC staple and I hope she sticks around. It would be funny to see her go to bellator too tho.

Back