UFC Signs Former WSOF HW Champ Blagoy Ivanov

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

That's literally all I see.

Go watch some Justin Willis and Chase Sherman fights if you want to see 'real' fighters <DirkMavs>

Justin Willis would beat a couple of those guys you mentioned

This is the biggest UFC signing in years. Instant contender.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...ormer-wsof-heavyweight-champion-blagoy-ivanov

The UFC has added a potential contender to the heavyweight roster.

Former World Series of Fighting (now Professional Fighters League) champion Blagoy Ivanov has signed with the UFC, sources confirmed with MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani. He is expected to debut this summer after amicably parting ways with the PFL.

Ivanov (16-1, 1 NC) is currently on a five-fight winning streak, having captured a title at WSOF 21 back in May 2015 with a submission of Smealinho Rama and going on to successfully defend it four consecutive times (once under the PFL banner). Prior to that, Ivanov’s only loss was to current UFC heavyweight contender Alexander Volkov in the finals of a Bellator tournament.

The 31-year-old hails from Bulgaria and holds wins over UFC vets Shawn Jordan, Lavar Johnson, and Ricco Rodriguez.

Good signing and about damn time too. I say give him JDS who judt got cleared.

A Bellator reject that was rejected by a Bellator reject.

He’ll be UFC top 3 by the end of the year

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...ormer-wsof-heavyweight-champion-blagoy-ivanov

Former World Series of Fighting (now Professional Fighters League) champion Blagoy Ivanov has signed with the UFC, sources confirmed with MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani. He is expected to debut this summer after amicably parting ways with the PFL.

Ivanov (16-1, 1 NC) is currently on a five-fight winning streak, having captured a title at WSOF 21 back in May 2015 with a submission of Smealinho Rama and going on to successfully defend it four consecutive times (once under the PFL banner). Prior to that, Ivanov’s only loss was to current UFC heavyweight contender Alexander Volkov in the finals of a Bellator tournament.

The 31-year-old hails from Bulgaria and holds wins over UFC vets Shawn Jordan, Lavar Johnson, and Ricco Rodriguez.
awesome signing for ufc.

Clearly because I don't like the washed up bums you do then obviously I must love Willis or Sherman.
Maybe you should try using big boy words and refute what I said

There's nothing to refute, big guy.

The UFC HW division is fucking awful and those guys would make it better. Disagree with that and you'll just look like a fool - so I fully expect you'll come back with some retarded retort in about 30 seconds.

Nice addition, but I do not see him going far...skilled fighter but terrible gas tank....and very small for a HW.

Great signing. He's the first and I think only guy to beat Fedor in a sambo match. I wonder why he didn't stay for the PFL million dollar tournament, he would've easily won it. There's something fishy about that tournament.

Was thinking the same thing, seems like he is picking the wrong time to leave.

Awesome! Been waiting for this moment.

FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!

what a day to be alive!!

<{1-69}>

Bout fucking time.

Now Minakov and Pavlovich please.

And Aliakbari, Kharitonov and Aleks Emelianenko too pls.
Aleks isn't getting a UFC contract, I'll let you do the research to figure out why but you should already know

Back