UFC Signs Huge New PPV Deal

50/50 or 70/30, the split of my Zero bucks is stlll the same :)

It's Aces :)

I can comfortable afford it, for my it's principles. Watered down cards with women and manlets doesn't fly

they need to do what wwe is doing and just have a monthly fee and you can stream all of their content. i would so subscribe to that.

they need to do what wwe is doing and just have a monthly fee and you can stream all of their content. i would so subscribe to that.

They would lose a shitload of money doing that now though

Plus WWE doesn't stream all the content
RAW & SD are on TV

Another article/breakdown
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/12/2/18118574/ufcs-new-ppv-split-could-be-worth-65-million-a-year

UFC’s new PPV split could be worth $65 million a year

In a move that looks to be worth in the range of $65 million per year in straight PPV profits, the UFC used its leverage of being the last man standing in the television PPV arena to negotiate a better deal.

Traditionally, UFC PPVs would have a 50/50 revenue split between the promotion and the cable and dish providers. At first when UFC got back on PPV in 2001 it was closer to 40/60 in favor of the providers, but as UFC gained more and more popularity, they were able to get the figure to 50/50.

According to an article recently in the Sports Business Journal on the UFC, the company was able to negotiate a new deal with cable companies and satellite providers that will give them closer to a 70/30 split.

PPV is still alive. Even bars and pubs showing events is a big market for them.

Ugh, more years of this retarded shit.
thanks for offering a viable alternative to PPVs. a lot of people just bitch and complain. you on the other hand, gave us something else to think about.

Has anyone began using espn+ ?
Im trying to find a samsung tv app for espn+, but no luck so far.

With UFC having Fight Pass

Easy to see how PPV companies had no choice but to strike this new deal

Fighters still aint seeing that money.. all going into dana's cocaine train budget
Vch-em.gif

Back