UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dcyc23fVQAEHCMC.jpg

The UFC will make a major splash in the LGBTQ community this weekend.

It was announced Thursday that the world’s leading MMA promotion will sponsor Outsports Pride on Sunday and is the presenting sponsor of the Outsports NYC Pride March contingent. Outsports is part of the SBNation network, covering LGBTQ athletes, and a sister site of MMAFighting.

Three UFC fighters will join Outsports for the March — Tecia Torres, Nina Ansaroff and Sijara Eubanks, who are all openly LGBTQ. Ansaroff is currently dating UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes, while Torres’ fiancee, Raquel Pennington, is also a top contender in the UFC.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...orts-lgbtq-pride-march-contingent-in-new-york

I expect to see fighters wearing rainbow wristbands soon.

<{clintugh}>

I've never understood why these are still around. Those Pride marches make gay people look bad. It's like an adult video awards festival atmosphere and attire. The worst kind of people show up and make spectacles of themselves.

And they're not sending Nunes with the belt. Ball dropped.

Yes but amanda wont be there.... its like WTF....

How can they leave the champion out? They must really hate her. lol

Dcyc23fVQAEHCMC.jpg

It was announced Thursday that the world’s leading MMA promotion will sponsor Outsports Pride on Sunday and is the presenting sponsor of the Outsports NYC Pride March contingent. Outsports is part of the SBNation network, covering LGBTQ athletes, and a sister site of MMAFighting.

Three UFC fighters will join Outsports for the March — Tecia Torres, Nina Ansaroff and Sijara Eubanks, who are all openly LGBTQ. Ansaroff is currently dating UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes, while Torres’ fiancee, Raquel Pennington, is also a top contender in the UFC.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...orts-lgbtq-pride-march-contingent-in-new-york

good job ufc.

but im sure sherdog will cry who cares about the gays which is sad that sherdog actlike like it 1918 not 2018.

I read this as UFC to sponsor LGBTQ PRIDE Match in New York.

How many gays are in America out of the 450 million plus people?

I've never understood why these are still around. Those Pride marches make gay people look bad. It's like an adult video awards festival atmosphere and attire. The worst kind of people show up and make spectacles of themselves.

The reason they're still around is probably because there are people wondering why they are still around.

And you need to get out more snowflake if you think these are the worst kind of people. I'll gladly take them over people marching with tiki torches screaming blood and soil.

Dcyc23fVQAEHCMC.jpg

Awesome.

One of the great things that used to set MMA apart from other major sports was that you could watch it without having "causes" and "issues" constantly shoved down your fucking throat. Yeah, I know about breast cancer NFL, I don't need to see your fucking pink socks to understand that it exists. Looks like the UFC is going down this same bullshit path. Its escapist appeal will soon be totally lost.

Back