UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

I think it more likely that your religion goes away by 3018...the worlds getting more educated and atheism is on the rise. Thank god.
sure but islam will take its place and it will be much worse cause they won't give any fucks about being "progressives", atheists will be forced to convert or else

sure but islam will take its place and it will be much worse cause they won't give any fucks about being "progressives", atheists will be forced to convert or else

If you're the person I quoted before then you should know that I did not know your religion when I wrote my last post; it was not necessarily directed at christianity. Anyways, I'll be long dead by 3018 so I don't care to speculate about it too much.

Always fun to meet UFC fighters when they're not stressed out from training and just having a good time. Have fun peeps.

How long before they get rid of the ring girls because y'know, misogyny.

This is why Romero as champion at MW

And Khabib at LW would be interesting.

Khabib is a devout muslim who is anti Christmás lol imagine what he thinks about lgtb when he hangs out with mostly Chechen and Dagestani and Kaydrov ?

And Romero? Well yeah

2nd and 3rd world champions always make the best things interesting

I would suck Gina Carano's dick......

<NewGina>

Money well spent! This is money WME could be investing into the UFC instead of throwing it away.

They should stuff a bunch of cash into Dakota Cochranes ass and have him fart it out into the crowd.

Whenever you get a lot of women in pro-sports, you get a lot of homosexuality.

Not sure why, but that's the way it is. Aren't like half the UFC's WMMA roster lesbians?

She's been with Raquel for a while. I think they're engaged (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
You know how hard it's going to be turn her when it probably means getting in a fistfight with Raquel?! This is a major setback.

You know how hard it's going to be turn her when it probably means getting in a fistfight with Raquel?! This is a major setback.

Raquel's the one I would take... She is foiiiiine!

But that's neither here nor there... Lol

I think it's a great move for the UFC. They're inevitably going to have a lot of gay fighters competing in the UFC for many years to come now with WMMA.

This is not shoving anything down anyone's throat, they're just sponsoring an outside parade. If people are offended by that, they can fuck off.

there's no need for this stuff anymore it's already illegal to discriminate against them so yea.... also it's mostly degenerates being naked and doing sexual stuff on the streets in front of childrens, i don't like that

Back