UFC Tried to Book Sage Northcutt vs Santiago Ponzinnibbio for UFC Argentina

Who Would Have Won?

• Total voters
LOL at Sage beating a fighter on a winning streak.

That's a pretty one-sided poll. In a sense, it's almost like they fought for real.

Damn.. I would have bought tickets to see Santiago murder Sage live. I watched the card on TV instead.

Me too. Good seats were a little expensive and I would have preferred Luna Park.

Wonder if some sherdogger went to Parque Roca.

gouged-out-eyes-latex-prosthesis.jpg

Thats why i have alot respect for Aaron Pico he is not afraid go to fight against wolves . MVP and Sage only lurking for easy fights.

This^^^

He is already way better than Sage will ever be, and I have always liked Sage. Aaron Pico is special. I expect to see him with a belt soon and ranked with the best in the world.

he must have pissed off someone

Sage
4 vote(s)

That moments when you find out that Sage + his mother + his sister + his gf are all sherdoggers!

So the the UFC wanted to build him up and develop him as a fighter, but they also wanted to feed him to the wolves?

UFC has no idea what they’re doing and doesn’t know how to build stars CONFIRMED.

And for the record Sage is whack anyways.

Ponzi would have eaten him alive...there were actually 5 people on this site that thought sage would win? haha wow...a guy that got tapped by freaken mickey gall, they think he'd beat ponzi....really?

So the the UFC wanted to build him up and develop him as a fighter, but they also wanted to feed him to the wolves?

UFC has no idea what they’re doing and doesn’t know how to build stars CONFIRMED.

And for the record Sage is whack anyways.
They tried to build him, realised he was awful so decided it was time to throw him to the wolves. At which point Sage wisely decided to jump into a much shallower pool.

Lmao

What?

Ponzi would have actually murdered him. I thought Dana liked Sage, why do that to him?

Sage: Mr. Dana is my bitch!

- Kenny Florian

Holy shit Santiago would had beat him like a 70s pimp dealing with a hoe coming home short.

Back