News UFC vet Phil Baroni gets late/bad/bounced check from WBKFF

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
Late to the party on this but check out this post from Phil if you have not seen this.

From here on out, zero dollars can be referred to as Phil Baroni money.

Seriously, though, I sympathize. That's pretty weak. That check looks quite generic. No bank reference other than a checking and routing number..

PS. Some of the responses to his post... Wow. Despicable people out there.

• daniel.adams.50
    For that performance you don't deserve shite. You took a f****** dive . You're on steroids. Find a real job because I could knock your ass out
  • philbaroni_nyba
    @daniel.adams.50 I wouldn’t take a dive against you and cave the side of your fucking head in scumbag
  • daniel.adams.50
    @philbaroni_nyba New York pussy you have no Chin anymore I could blow on you and you would fall down
PS. To those interested in this, here's what Bas put out two days ago (a long, long, meaningless excuse-riddled rant):

https://www.bjpenn.com/bare-knuckle...es-statement-regarding-fighter-pay-situation/

From the article:

If you didn’t read my first Facebook post on November 15th, I suggest to read it so you have at least an understanding of what we were dealing with and know why this is happening. So if you are on my FB page, scroll down a few posts, if you are not on my FB page, you can read it here: (link)

As you could read in that statement is that Tom the owner, was in the hospital a week before the fight because of all the crap that happened and the stress Paul Tyler has inflicted, and Tom’s health is not doing better, so I have been trying to get a hold of him (since yesterday already) and he just called me back saying he went to home early because it’s driving him nuts.

Last edited:
At least he got something to wipe his ass with when he gets it kicked and craps his pants

Im not shocked that this happend i am suprised it happened so soon, thought it would beat least another 6 months before they started having these issues

• daniel.adams.50
    For that performance you don't deserve shite. You took a f****** dive . You're on steroids. Find a real job because I could knock your ass out
  • philbaroni_nyba
    @daniel.adams.50 I wouldn’t take a dive against you and cave the side of your fucking head in scumbag
  • daniel.adams.50
    @philbaroni_nyba New York pussy you have no Chin anymore I could blow on you and you would fall down
I like the cut of this Daniel's guy jib.

• daniel.adams.50
  • philbaroni_nyba
  • daniel.adams.50
I like the cut of this Daniel's guy jib.

LOL! I just focused on precisely the same part.

Damn.

That Daniel guy is....

ALPHA AS FUCK.

Hopefully he is in our ranks

Well he was paid to BKB and he didn't BKB so....

Scenario: Say I'm a has-been action fighter that was never close to being the best and my last paycheck was $5,000 from some hillbilly fighting league, and someone came up and asked if I'd like $50,000 to fight in a promotion no one has heard of....?

Oceanfront in Kansas, or however it goes...

I don't recall Affliction failing to pay its fighters. Did they? I do recall it being a massive loss for the investors.
They said if the event were to have happened they spent so much on the fight pay before they most likely could not sustain.

Phil Baroni has some of the worst fight IQ in the sport.

Late to the party on this but check out this post from Phil if you have not seen this.

A quick 5 sec journey to google earth shows a tire repair place and a concrete company....probably should be looking into these kinda things when fighting for some bush league org., but hey, not my money.

Phil should have retired 10 years ago

Back