News UFC vet Phil Baroni gets late/bad/bounced check from WBKFF

Who is Conor training for?

Looks like Shiva...

0001-large.jpg

Pity for the fighters but the writing was on the wall a while before this event actually took place.

Brenna Ward was originally Hendricks opponent, and unceremoniously backed out of the fight due to contract bullshit.

Merrriman as well.

Hope these guys get paid somehow. But I doubt it.

There was an event in the Dominican Republic back in like 2010. Nemesis or something. Jardine and I think maybe Dodson or moraga fought on it. Every fighter got fleeced and left behind in a near-third world country.

Shark Fights

Can't wait to hear MMA whistleblower Luke Thomas's take on this.

Baroni actually thought someone was going to pay him 50K to fight? Well, he always has been delusional.

More like The New York Broke Ass, AmIrite?!?!

Damn.

That Daniel guy is....

ALPHA AS FUCK.

Hopefully he is in our ranks

There's nothing "alpha" about making physical threats over the internet to make yourself feel like a big man. Truly pathetic, as are you.

Shark Fights

I remember shark fights. I think they held Jardine vs. Prangley and Houston Alexander vs. Sokoudjou on a PPV I bought a long time ago. Don Frye and I believe Bas Rutten himself provided some unforgettable commentary from my recollection.

Shark Fights went down after attempting to put together a rematch between Houston Alexander and James “The Sandman” Irvin. Irvin tested positive for steroids (again) and the card was scrapped. Pretty sure the promotion went down in flames shortly thereafter.

Nemesis was a one time deal and I think didn’t even have timers to tell when the rounds ended, a ton of unprofessional bullshit.

Jardine fought a guy named Francisco France and Dodson fought Moraga for the first time.

Damn.

That Daniel guy is....

ALPHA AS FUCK.

Hopefully he is in our ranks

If he can fight well, he's what you say he is.. If he can't, he's mentally retarded and or ill.

I remember shark fights. I think they held Jardine vs. Prangley and Houston Alexander vs. Sokoudjou on a PPV I bought a long time ago. Don Frye and I believe Bas Rutten himself provided some unforgettable commentary from my recollection.

Shark Fights went down after attempting to put together a rematch between Houston Alexander and James “The Sandman” Irvin. Irvin tested positive for steroids (again) and the card was scrapped. Pretty sure the promotion went down in flames shortly thereafter.

Nemesis was a one time deal and I think didn’t even have timers to tell when the rounds ended, a ton of unprofessional bullshit.

Jardine fought a guy named Francisco France and Dodson fought Moraga for the first time.
Never heard of Nemisis before.

Could've been an honest mistake, otherwise it would be, well...dishonest.

Baroni looked like he took a dive, probably made plenty of money from that fight.

This is gonna sound fucked up but I don't care. The guy was paid to fight and didn't fight. Obviously he bet on Leben and took a dive. Hendricks might've done that too tbh

• daniel.adams.50
    For that performance you don't deserve shite. You took a f****** dive . You're on steroids. Find a real job because I could knock your ass out
  • philbaroni_nyba
    @daniel.adams.50 I wouldn’t take a dive against you and cave the side of your fucking head in scumbag
  • daniel.adams.50
    @philbaroni_nyba New York pussy you have no Chin anymore I could blow on you and you would fall down
I like the cut of this Daniel's guy jib.

I have to kind of agree with this.
People should get paid. BUT.
He was getting paid to bare knuckle box and tried to wrestle then basically admitted he took a dive with the "I wouldnt take a dive against you"

Really Phil? Then who else would you dive/ do the fake dizzy dance against?

You can make a good case he broke the contract.
Really was one of the most pathetic and scared performances I've ever seen.
If your scared to get hit, dont fuckin sign up for a bareknuckle fight.
As usual with Baroni and all posers, talk, image then when the heat is on they just crumble and cower.
Am glad if he doesnt get paid for that load of shit he called a 'performance' before taking a clear dive.

I don't recall Affliction failing to pay its fighters. Did they? I do recall it being a massive loss for the investors.
Well they paid Tim Sylvia $800k to get man handled by Fedor (who's purse was probably twice that). They also had Vitor, Arlovski and other big names they were paying stupidly inflated prices for. It was the bottom tier fighters whose checks bounced.

Back