UFC Volkov vs Struve Bout Order Set

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AUzpHB2.jpg

Germaine should be prelim opener Rustam and Mairbek should be main card.

Nothing stands out enough for me to be particularly annoyed, though I would have put Mairbek Taisumov above Siyar.

Where is Andrew Holbrook vs. Thibault Gouti? Was it removed or just not added yet?

siyar on main card? what a joke.

imo 8/10 card. 9/10 for european card. some big up and comers.

Pretty crazy you get nick hein, who is 4-1 in the UFC, taking on the ACB champion on a fightpass prelim. God MMA is fucking stacked.

Prazeras is completely under the radar despite being 6-1 in his last 7, including a win over Taisumov, and his only loss is against kevin lee.

It completely baffles me why Rustam Khabilov and Michel Prazeres are on the same card fighting relatively new opponents on the prelims when they should be fighting each other on the main card in place of Siyar Bahadurzada.

Remember when siyar knocked out thiago with that baby punch than stood over him like he was some badass

That was funny

It completely baffles me why Rustam Khabilov and Michel Prazeres are on the same card fighting relatively new opponents on the prelims when they should be fighting each other on the main card in place of Siyar Bahadurzada.
Rustam Khabilov, Michel Prazeres, and Mairbek Taisumov are all lightweights, all on 4 fight winning streaks, all fighting on the same card, all on the prelims, but none of them are fighting each other.

The Taisumov and Khabilov fights should replace the Bahadurzada and De Rundaime fights on the Main Card.

Think Siyar's opponent pulled out like a month ago. He's fighting Aussie Rob Wilkinson and Gouti/Holbrook is also on the card.

Welcome back TBA aka Thiago Alves.

5 fights in one night what a warrior.

<{JustBleed}>

Who is the black guy?

For a moment I thought it was Siyar vs Woodley

Back