UFC Volkov vs Struve Bout Order Set

Even the most diehard MMA fan has to be concerned about a card that included 5 guys who don't even have profile pics.

Why the hell is Khabilov fighting Dez Green?

Dude has been spinning his wheels for years now

Volkov should beat Struve if he keeps it standing

Remember when Siyar KTFO of Thiago and was the next big thing on Sherdog? Now people complain that he's on the Main Card of a European Fight Pass Card. lol Times sure have changed.

Taisumov is a top 10 fighter, he needs a good step up.

Anyone know why an Austrian national can't get a US visa?

Remember when Siyar KTFO of Thiago and was the next big thing on Sherdog? Now people complain that he's on the Main Card of a European Fight Pass Card. lol Times sure have changed.
Post #17 in this topic.

giphy.gif

Lol people were mad after Rory whooped BJ and for awhile Siyar was the guy who was gonna whoop Rory after this KO. He had some stupid hype way back.

It's a free card so won't complain. I'm sure a few beers will make it more interesting

Volkov vs Struve.
Two manlets detected.

Looking forward to 2 fights.
Barberena vs Edwards
Taisumov vs silva
Can't hate the event, should be a nice watch.

Its a pretty standard European UFN card, I quite like it but that co-main event can fuck off.

Volkov has been very unimpressive in his UFC run, I remember both of his fights being in the "please let this be over already" category.
Barely edging out Tim Johnson and using 3-7 in his last 10 Roy Nelson as a punching bag somehow gets you in the top 10. Boy does HW suck ass.

Back