UFC without Dana White (Speculation)

mmaknight

~War Belfort FTW~
@Brown
Reaction score
Simple as the title says, will the UFC be okay with or without Uncle Dana?

Dana is one of the faces to the brand.

Dana throws fighters under the bus.

Do you care or not?

.... So on and so forth..

Dana has had some great amount of camera and promotional time so would that affect the brass if he's ever asked to leave or if he leaves on his own?

Who would the UFC hire in place?

Keep the pondering going.

It's a fair question as DW's contractual obligations will eventually reach us.

Last edited:
The day he retires he‘ll be a joke from the past. Like Rousey or Conor.

I could see Chael taking over for Dana down the road. He's almost as corrupt, but loves the fight game, and sure as hell knows how to promote a fight. lol

Pink Goof is a greedy douche-nozzle, but no one can deny the amount of time and work the guy has put into building the UFC over the years.

the only time I paid any attention to Dana was during the early years of TUF, when I actually watched that show and didn't have any choice because he always put himself front and center.

It's surprising how little attention you pay to pop culture in general when you've cut the cable/satellite cord (going on 7 years now) and don't dick around with Social Media.

I hope dana left MMA world as soon as possible

This is the face of the brand..
<31>

I wouldn't have a problem seeing him go. He's supposed to promote, yet criticises fighters more than we do on Sherdog.

Without Dana and Rogan a lot of fans will lose interest in MMA almost no fighters know how to promote themselves.

It's way past time for someone new to take over.

Dana has obviously done a great job to get the UFC to this point.

However, it's plateaued. It's not gonna reach any new heights with Dana at the helm, it will always remain a niche sport with a limited audience. If they bring in a true businessman with experience who has legitimate respect for the fighters and the fight game, the UFC could be taken to the next level. It could breach the mainstream sports audience and grow exponentially from what it is today. It's time to make a change.

I hope UFC dies and Bellator and Scott Cooker take over the game.

Without Dana and Rogan a lot of fans will lose interest in MMA almost no fighters know how to promote themselves.
This. Hate Dana all you want (he's not hard to hate) but he knows how to promote fighters and the UFC brand. Are there others out there would could have done a better job? Probably, but Dana White has done a lot for the UFC to help get it where it is today.

He's not what I would call a man of honor or integrity, and in fact I don't really like him at all, but the UFC will feel the effect when/if he leaves

The bald fuck is here to stay. He ain't going anywhere unless his head explodes of all the stress

KeenNearGuanaco-max-1mb.gif

Who is Dana White? She used to be a female "fighter" (like that girl who shat herself)?

At some point, WME is going to have to weigh whether he's worth keeping or not. He makes fighters want to sign with competitors, he makes deals that fall apart and blow up in his face, and very few fans have a positive opinion of him. Unlike WWE, WME may not see that as a good thing.

I would say hire brian stann to replace dana should he ever leave

At some point, WME is going to have to weigh whether he's worth keeping or not. He makes fighters want to sign with competitors, he makes deals that fall apart and blow up in his face, and very few fans have a positive opinion of him. Unlike WWE, WME may not see that as a good thing.

dana was better when he could play the bad cop to lorenzo's good cop. but with WME they dont seem to have a similar overarching strategy.

the ufc will just become more cash grabs and politically correct. so maybe dana is good influence despite being terrible

Back