UFC without Dana White (Speculation)

I'd love to see Chael replace that goof,

surely Dana White will not be miss by the people, fighters, sponsors and videogame makers.

I personally like Dana, he talks shit to a bunch of entitled athletes. Someone needs to do it, we'd have a lot more Jon Fitch's if it wasn't for Dana putting fighters on blast.
I'd be worried to see all the point fighters if the commissioner had to be politically correct like in other sports. Is Dana a ass alot and bigheaded? Yes but at least he let's you know where he stands. At least until he changes his mind.

With the predictive posting I've read over the last while, some have me convinced he's lost his passion for the sport and he's sticking around till his time's up. That said, I don't know if him going away is going to fix the problem. For all the shit he says and does, that doesn't outweigh the promotional work he does. But it does seem to be a bit lacking as of lately (since the selling of the UFC.)

Yeah I agree. Whoever WME puts in charge after Dana will not be any better and probably worse. Say what you will about Dana but he knows how to market MMA better than Ari and whatever minion of his ends up eventually replacing Dana.

Emmanuel family are masters of failing upward

These days podcasts and shows are used for that. Pre title fight Ngannou hype was the most recent classic example.

I mean, do casual fans seek out podcasts and shows dedicated to MMA? It's no wonder only McGregor PPVs are selling these days. Perhaps the ESPN deal will aid them greatly, because, I mean...FS1...

Dana seems alright but he just turns into a baby when things don't go his way. He's very shrewd but he's a big part of the sport as a whole.

He's done spectacular growing the sport but in the same regard his lack of care for fighters growth is sad. The reebok deal, fighters pay and slave contracts are disgusting. Anyone can see he cares more about the machine than the working parts in it

Back