UFC's Latest Main Event Schaub versus White!

WeedLordBonerHitler

Lord of Trap
Banned
Reaction score
I see more and more videos on YouTube regarding this subject and I am actually surprised how many people are blinded by their conventional hate for Dana White on this Schaub scenario.

Everyone gets in Twitter wars these days it's pathetic. But what you don't do is call out a man and or infidelities (alleged or not) and put it on blast on social media. I like Brendan Schaub actually but going after Dana with the joke/inference of Rhonda was Below The Belt for sure. I know Brendan identifies as a "comedian" these days but I don't consider putting somebody's home life in jeopardy a joke by any metric.

Its like when you get into a heated argument with a coworker or friend and someone takes it to far and say well your wife cheated on you or I saw your girl fuck somebody. You can say all the shit you want but when you get to the point where families can be destroyed that is too much and classless. Regardless whether this post about Eskimo brothers with Dana is true or not, the fuse has been set. I don't think Brendan knows he will be handling the bomb at the end. Dana could sue and would have solid grounds also.

I'm am slightly curious where people stand on this. I know there were threads on the Schaub topic, but out of all the men out there I can't be the only one who thinks trying to jeopardize a man's family is fucked up regardless of the target.

dana_white_schaub_getty_ringer.0.jpg

Schaub via penetration

Dana’s own mother exposed him over the infidelity way before Schaub, but I kinda agree on it being a low blow. But what more can we expect from a guy who has a show called below the belt lol.

The truth is both Dana and Fraud are sociopaths that don’t care about verbally hurting other people’s feelings because they are incapable of putting themselves in other people’s shoes (seeing other’s point of views) and acting like decent people. They both try and seem educated and sophisticated (especially Brendan, but fails miserably when using big words) when in reality they are very similar in an egotistical, crude and vulgar way.

I see more and more videos on YouTube regarding this subject and I am actually surprised how many people are blinded by their conventional hate for Dana White on this Schaub scenario.

Everyone gets in Twitter wars these days it's pathetic. But what you don't do is call out a man and or infidelities (alleged or not) and put it on blast on social media. I like Brendan Schaub actually but going after Dana with the joke/inference of Rhonda was Below The Belt for sure. I know Brendan identifies as a "comedian" these days but I don't consider putting somebody's home life in jeopardy a joke by any metric.

Its like when you get into a heated argument with a coworker or friend and someone takes it to far and say well your wife cheated on you or I saw your girl fuck somebody. You can say all the shit you want but when you get to the point where families can be destroyed that is too much and classless. Regardless whether this post about Eskimo brothers with Dana is true or not, the fuse has been set. I don't think Brendan knows he will be handling the bomb at the end. Dana could sue and would have solid grounds also.

I'm am slightly curious where people stand on this. I know there were threads on the Schaub topic, but out of all the men out there I can't be the only one who thinks trying to jeopardize a man's family is fucked up regardless of the target.

LMAO, what LEGAL grounds would White sue? Don't make shit up, post the actual civil legal code.

If he did cheat, didn't he put his own home life in jeopardy? It's crazy that people see commenting on it worse than actually doing it imo.

Eskimo Tickets!

Its like when you get into a heated argument with a coworker or friend and someone takes it to far and say well your wife cheated on you or I saw your girl fuck somebody.

Well Ronda was Schaub's girl, not Dana's.

If she opened her legs for Dana when she was with Schaub then it's well within his rights.

HOWEVER, Eskimo brothers doesn't mean they both fucked Ronda. It could have been anyone...including someone Dana fucked before he was married.

Yeah, I agree with you in principle, but Dana went below the belt first IMO, and he did it twice before Schaub cut loose on him. I see Dana 100 percent the one in the wrong.

He never said Ronda. for all we really know he could be talking about someone from the 90's,

Back