UFC's Most Bush-league Moments

In terms of actually in the octagon, there's this:

giphy.gif

Wasn't as bad as it looked.

Has anyone ever figured out why Mendes vs Cody McKenzie got sanctioned?

It's a notch above pulling a random drunk fan out of the audience and pitting him against the UFC elite.

Very standard...if the industry standard is bush-league garbage.

Joe's mannerisms here are identical to when he's interviewing a non-English speaking fighter post-fight. He's subconsciously expressing politeness to the audience just the same. I find it hilarious.

I'm sure it's been mentioned several times already, but it's def worth repeating: every time Dana White speaks publically, especially when he shit talks employees of the company he (part) owns.

"Mark Hunt brutalized Fedor for 8 minutes, Joe"

Wasn't as bad as it looked.

In what way? The fight was over, and Daley walked up to Koscheck and hit him again. I'm not saying he hurt him or there were any long-term consequences, but that's about as bush league as it gets.

Very standard...if the industry standard is bush-league garbage.

Wow, I've never seen that before somehow. That's hilarious. The cut away to Chuck and the just the look on his face is incredible haha.

Remembered another, the little infographics they have during a walkout breaking down a fighters skillset / history, etc. They're fine now but when they first started doing it, some of them were really, really budget. Full of useful stuff such as "Good at punching. Strong submissions. Likes to fight".

Wow, I've never seen that before somehow. That's hilarious. The cut away to Chuck and the just the look on his face is incredible haha.

Never seen Joe Rogan look so out of depth presenting...isn't it his job after all?

Are they still selling used fighter shorts and the women's tops?

Back