UFC's Most Bush-league Moments

mike_goldberg.jpg
goldberg looks like a poor whigger at nascar.

ufc is always going to be bush league to some extent because they have that foul mouthed temperamental high schooler in charge.
yes, dana, that's you

-

what was going on in that second video?

After Ronda won at UFC 175, Rogan asked if she would be willing headline 176 because Aldo was injured, sort of putting her on the spot in front of the whole stadium. Ronda kind of sheepishly declined, citing the need for surgery I think, and I thought it was handled well, but after the interview Dana came up to apologize to Queen Ronda while the cameras were still rolling with audio off and then absolutely lost his shit on Rogan as he tried to explain. 'Twas hilarious.

method=get&s=dennis-hallman-07-09-12-9-34-26-503.JPG

Well this is just hilarious

And actually hald that horrible shit in the OP is there because the UFC went mainstream, and that's the kind of shittastic things they produce to appeal to everyone. I mean, that robot thing is from football.

Iirc there was a terrible photoshop of Hunto fairly recently during a Tale of the Tape. It amazes me that they still fuck up names and pictures.

Has anyone mentioned "Face the Pain" yet?
It definitely needs a mention.

Rogan and the whole fake-crying once in a lifetime human being schtick was pretty much the lamest, worst stuff I've ever seen.

Of all the goofy shit from over the years, this one really makes me laugh. WTF inspired this?

That was a shoot for Playboy.

About halfway through the video it starts. Bonnar rips the piss out of Dana.

If you have any examples of the UFC acting bush league, post them here. These are a few of my favorites from the archives:

jds-2.gif

hEubXI9LjGv5e.gif

mcKenzie-Shorts.jpg

method=get&s=dennis-hallman-07-09-12-9-34-26-503.JPG

sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mf7a3rXXPC1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

arianny-celeste-brittney-palmer-boxing-fox-robot.gif

020_Matt_Mitrione.0.0.0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-06-30-at-1.01.21-PM.png
This thread immediately makes me want gauge out my eyes and brain. Thank you. I appreciate thehumor and sarcasm. I think I'm going to murder about four bunnies and a few cats.

2 of the biggest stars on their 200 get popped for some sort of PED

Back