UFC's only real GOAT

You are the coolest dude on Sherdog with a micro penis.......

I’m not Kevin Lee’s stomach, buddeh.

450FA76100000578-4951212-image-a-5_1507207613804.jpg

You take rda off his list of victims and it ain't that impressive.

What? He just started his run at the top.
Get some defenses, clean up the division.....

He's far from GOAT. You're calling him GOAT based on things that didn't even happen yet.

What? He just started his run at the top.
Get some defenses, clean up the division.....

He's far from GOAT. You're calling him GOAT based on things that didn't even happen yet.

And you are saying he is not based on people ducking him.

How does he win in your eyes if Conor wont fight him?

You take rda off his list of victims and it ain't that impressive.

Al Laquinta (who beat Kevin Lee), Edson, Michael Johnson, Darrel Horcher (13 - 3 record) are cans for sure.....lol.

Khabib has been in the UFC for 6 years. He has never lost a single round in that time. Undefeated in his whole career.....wtf is he supposed to do?

Or you could actually post comments with depth........

Your shit thread is in the wasteland. You want to talk to me about depth ? Your fucking OP had the depth of a fucking mud puddle.

You’re trying to say a guy that’s 26-0. That just won the title against the number 11 guy is the GOAT. And you used two other guys that are not even remotely in the GOAT conversation either.

When Khabib racks up 13 title fight wins like GSP. Then come back, and you’ll probably have an argument at that point. Assuming that ever actually fucking happens.

I honestly didn’t think anything more than my OP was necessary as a response to the outright stupidity of your OP.

And keep in mind I actually like Khabib. But give your fucking head a shake. Now go back and try again. Because having your thread Wastelanded. Doesn’t bode well for you in any way, shape, or form.

Your shit thread is in the wasteland. You want to talk to me about depth ? Your fucking OP had the depth of a fucking mud puddle.

You’re trying to say a guy that’s 26-0. That just won the title against the number 11 guy is the GOAT. And you used two other guys that are not even remotely in the GOAT conversation either.

When Khabib racks up 13 title fight wins like GSP. Then come back, and you’ll probably have an argument at that point. Assuming that ever actually fucking happens.

I honestly didn’t think anything more than my OP was necessary as a response to the outright stupidity of your OP.

And keep in mind I actually like Khabib. But give your fucking head a shake. Now go back and try again. Because having your thread Wastelanded. Doesn’t bode well for you in any way, shape, or form.

Cool story bro........

Im not Sherdog prom queen and you are....congrats!

Khabib 26 - 0
T Ferg 23 - 3
K Lee 17 - 3

Not even close........Khabib is the one true GOAT
Khabib is awesome to watch and a beast. But he has maybe 3 wins over guys ranked in the top 5, never won the lineal title (although not his fault, but still..) and no title defenses.

No you fucking IDIOT....explain Conor by your rules

I have no idea what inane babblings you are on about. Conor is not GOAT of anything, he doesn't have the resume for it.

Khabib need to beat Ferguson, Lee and Alvarez. Then to beat Wodley and Covington to prove yourself in natural category. Then we cann call them GOAT.

Fear in tonys eyes. This fight right here shows he is no goat.

lando-696x469.jpg

Khabib is GOAT and haters will have no choice to admit it once he goes 30-0 and wrecks everybody in his path.
If he goes 30-0 and beats the top competition, clears the division, has multiple defenses, then yeah he might qualify as GOAT.

But he hasn't , so he isn't.

Al Laquinta (who beat Kevin Lee), Edson, Michael Johnson, Darrel Horcher (13 - 3 record) are cans for sure.....lol.

Khabib has been in the UFC for 6 years. He has never lost a single round in that time. Undefeated in his whole career.....wtf is he supposed to do?

Never called any of them cans, BUT let's not get carried away as none of them are anywhere near the top of their division.

His run whilst impressive has managed to avoid any elite fighters

Back