Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree too many dogs on this card am liking;

Aldrich decision
Perez sub, decision
Silva decision
Smith decision
Yoder sub, decision
O'connell ko <he has one last fight on contract,2 lat losses so job/career on line
Hamilton r1 ko< mentioned earlier in interview same of last thing in his last fight
Shamil decision

Got Meerschaert SUB at +445.

EDIT: Also hit Meerschaert rd 3 +950

Simply Amazing lines
I like gerald here also and agree with his interviews above, I think I mentioned the same thing also Joe is just a bit too raw and green looking he probably needs few more years and few more fights where as Gerald is the better package.

I can't think of any single technique Lewis has showed in the cage that made me think he was top caliber. His take down defense is mediocre at best, wild striking with no defense(whoever lands first), garbage ground game.

He gets by due to his size and poor opposition, he'll get starched when he faces tecniqual strikers or good grapplers(wins over the hill Nelson & Gonzaga don't impress me).

Maybe I am quite harsh here but it's my honest opinion of him.

I agree with most of this but Shamil is not the guy that is technical enough nor good enough wrassler to hold BB down. My big bet on BB is more less on how bad his opponent is.

tough call for FOTN here

brown-camozzi +650?
perez-diakiese +590? <-- this was higher, kinda my lean, too

Alright I'm set for a 2-man thousand dollar parlay on day 1 of my UFC binge.

$10/965

It involves 2 bald guys by decision. Go 'head and take a guess :)

perez KO is now +2165... @Jae Gibbz great spot on this..
Like you said, he KTFO Stout in his last fight and after the weigh in incident yesterday, he might be coming to bang. The line is crazy high, regardless

$10/965

Shamil+Hamilton?

Hamilton + Smith?

No it's Shamil and Berish.

----

And just like that, my measley 10$ bet influences the entire fucking line of Shamil decision. Sorry guys.

These guys have me under a microscope. I need a ghost account.

A long time ago I explained a philosophy that I use for betting props I called:

The Rule of 4.

It meant that for every fight, it is true for every fight that there's always 4 outcomes to every fight.

Fighter A wins ITD
Fighter A wins Dec
Fighter B wins ITD
Fighter B wins Dec

In theory, you technically have a 25% chance of hitting any prop. (disregarding the rare draw/no contests). Just like multiple choice tests you took back in high school, if you didn't know the answer to the question the next best thing you can do is eliminate the worst possible choice and doing so in this situation you can try to skew the odds in your favor. Now, the element of value is something a lot of people just do not understand but basically if you get ridiculous numbers for any 1 outcome such as Berish by decision +880 (decisions are the best choices in the Rule of 4) you take the bet thinking that you really have a 25% chance of hitting it because why? Who the fuck knows what he or Ryan Janes is capable of or any fighters for that matter in the future when you are crapped out for analysis. I've followed this philosophy for years and because my best attribute as a gambler is finding value (the Asian in me lol) coupled with my ability to predict MMA fights, I'm so far up over the year$ on these bookies that I can literally have losing nights but eventually once I hit, I usually hit them like an avalanche. In conclusion, there are many other FINE details to make using this method of betting to your advantage but that would take writing a book to explain but it's worked for me and can be very lucrative if used right.

Cheers,

-- Reb

No it's Shamil and Berish.

----

And just like that, my measley 10$ bet influences the entire fucking line of Shamil decision. Sorry guys.

These guys have me under a microscope. I need a ghost account.

Lmao are your bet amounts still limited?

$10/965

Shamil and Hamilton. That's crazy....................... love you man but its not going to happen..should have given that 10 dollars for starving children instead.

Mmafighting.com (best predicitions imo) picking dogs Perez, Gigliotti and O Connell

They used to be when Luke Thomas was the writer. Segura, who's written them for a couple months now, is not as good
Yeah I know. Segura was 8-4 last weekend lets see how he does here.Thomas is really good at picking fights sad he is not doing them anymore.He picked weidman over silva in their first fight for example. He likes dogs and often picks them right. When I read his prediciton I always got confidence increase feeling.

Yeah I know. Segura was 8-4 last weekend lets see how he does here.Thomas is really good at picking fights sad he is not doing them anymore.He picked weidman over silva in their first fight for example. He likes dogs and often picks them right. When I read his prediciton I always got confidence increase feeling.

Same here. Even if I didn't agree with his picks i always liked his analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back