UFN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC.com usually updates if pretty quick if there's a new delayed start time. It's still showing the same start time so it's safe to assume it's all the same.
Yeah, I think it's the same since it's a FP exclusive event. I'll stop repeating myself now haha

Bambgose/Breese odds are out of hand. I'd recommend to throw something on oluwale there is still time. breese seems to be out of element
If you like Bangbro ML, you better have some on his R1 line or you are not expert!

And ofc when it's time to post the elite bets and back up all the trash talk @MMA Gambling Expert is nowhere to be seen. #cuck, #brokenman, #rookiebettor, #fish, #fuckboiii, #nomoney

What are your expert picks for this event? I'd like to compare. You being on opposite side is sometimes scary.
Lansberg dec
Scott dec -- super expert pick
Breese sub
Tim Johnson -3.5 and dec
Allen dec and o2.5
Corey Anderson

Still not sure on everything else. Playing as I go, hope Lina and Scott come through early

Lansberg dec
Scott dec -- super expert pick
Breese sub
Tim Johnson -3.5 and dec
Allen dec and o2.5
Corey Anderson

Still not sure on everything else. Playing as I go, hope Lina and Scott come through early
Scott is my pro pick too. He has to win this one. Bye askham!

Scott is my pro pick too. He has to win this one. Bye askham!
When we're on the same dog
Money-GIF.gif

gay-kiss-Favim.com-291663.gif

I'm sure you can find them somewhere. Do you only use 1 bookie or something?
Yes unfortunately. They only offer straight winners plus some overs. I love the odds there thats why and they update odds slowly. I monitor the Vegas line and then I know when I need to throw in money quickly.. love it. I'm not really into playing exact rounds...no need to go to deep. matter of taste ofc.

Drunk and coked up tonight boyoz. Shit better go smooth or some BAD decisions could get made.

#bangbusbless

5:30 PM - GMT
1:30 PM - ET
10:30 AM - PT

Hopefully clears the time questions up for everyone.

Drunk and coked up tonight boyoz. Shit better go smooth or some BAD decisions could get made.

#bangbusbless
When ur going to open ur own betting service? Mulder's Professional Fight Picks maybe. I'd sign up. You are getting closer to elite level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back