UFN 112 pbp/discussion

Why do I feel like every couple events over the last 3 years I've heard this about Yamasaki though?.... what's the actual process when it's believed a ref made a poor decision? Is it reviewed? Are there consequences?

The fighter can appeal to the commission, but usually a referee's decision is going to go unchanged unless it's crystal clear that the action isn't supported within the rules (otherwise they'd have to overturn every borderline decision ever made). Evinger got her loss to Kuznetskiva(sp) overturned, for instance, because there's no rule about pressing your foot against your opponent's face when they're grounded, only for kicking it, and she was told to take her foot off when she was using it for leverage.

Marcus Davis is taking supernatural levels of Jesus Juice. Guy has that red skin flushing thing happening and is built of stone.

Always has been. He'd be ObeseRig fat with the stuff.

Always has been. He'd be ObeseRig fat with the stuff.
What do you mean? These traps looks all natty to me.

2ut712c.jpg

I meant without* the stuff. ;)

One of the benefits of TRT is that it turns in BF in to muscle, even without needing exercise. Hence why it is prescribed to older men and some times suffers of wasting disorders such as HIV.

Joe Rogan told me these things.

Back