UFN 113 PBP/Discussion

i don't understand the sentiment whatsoever.

no one's forcing anyone to bet anything. you're responsible for your own bets.

Lmfao @ blaming Sherdog for a losing event

That's a surefire way to never be #elite

i don't understand the sentiment whatsoever.

no one's forcing anyone to bet anything. you're responsible for your own bets.

Yea of course you are responsible for your own bets. I am not complaining about it. Its just something I have had to learn.

A great example was this weekend. I was leaning Felder then came to the thread and everyone seemed high on Ray. I dunno I probably wasn't going to be the fight anyway but people's opinion made me check myself. I can pick winners pretty good so I try and just roll with my gut.

For the novice bettors it is intimidating to see the regs all be going one way when you feel the opposite. EZ you gotta realize you spend a lot of time on this along with JB and other guys in here. Lots of other people just do this casually so naturally your opinions will sway people... just take it as a compliment.

EDIT: and of course sometimes people will lose money and just want to blame someone else...

I don't really understand the Felder thing. I think a lot of people were on Felder. I mentioned that I actually favored him (when his odds were climbing), and a lot of people seemed to like that post. In the "post your bets", it looks like most were actually on Felder.

Kavanagh just tweeted this video, Gunnar really got his eyes messed up:

Kavanagh just tweeted this video, Gunnar really got his eyes messed up:

shit, not gonna lie, that doesn't look good

lol @ anyone inferring it was ponz's gameplan, tho (kavangh didn't, the youtube uploader is)

I don't really understand the Felder thing. I think a lot of people were on Felder. I mentioned that I actually favored him (when his odds were climbing), and a lot of people seemed to like that post. In the "post your bets", it looks like most were actually on Felder.

I specifically remember you being on Felder. From what I read, it may not have been exhaustive, but people were hyping Ray.

Sometimes shit happens in fights.

Felder rd 1 and Felder ko both paid 10:1.

It was an unlikely and unexpected outcome.

We don't know which side held the most value, truly. You can be more certain of that type of thing if it's a comprehensive 15 min fight where we see everything play out.

You don't learn much from a fast ko

We don't know which side held the most value, truly. You can be more certain of that type of thing if it's a comprehensive 15 min fight where we see everything play out.

Fair enough. I wanted to LB Felder in the first seconds of r1. I was pretty sure he was getting it done one way or another that fight.

He also just seemed bigger once they got in there.

Honestly. I was starting to get frustrated before the knee as it seemed Felder was letting Ray press him against the cage and I was seeing him give a close round away

Felder isn't really a round winner. Four out of his six wins in the UFC are by finish and the two that went to decision were very close. He is also super tough so Felder NSC is probably a very good bet for any time he fights.

Wow. That's crazy. Something needs to be done about this. It's happening too often

incorporate instant replay. automatic one point deduction in a three round fight, two points in a five round fight

second offense in the same fight automatic dq

guarantee that will stop this shit from happening

who the fuk punches with their hand open?

incorporate instant replay. automatic one point deduction in a three round fight, two points in a five round fight

second offense in the same fight automatic dq

guarantee that will stop this shit from happening

who the fuk punches with their hand open?

I honestly think in this case these fouls are the reason he lost the fight. I understand it's not intentional but it's just incredibly unfair

Matt-Mitrione5.jpg

the ufc needs to set a precedent and deduct two points from jon jones without warning if he eye pokes cormier and dq his ass with a second offense

that will stop this shit quick

eye pokes will become almost non-existent

Matt-Mitrione5.jpg

the ufc needs to set a precedent and deduct two points from jon jones without warning if he eye pokes cormier and dq his ass with a second offense

that will stop this shit quick

eye pokes will become almost non-existent

The problem is that you always get a set of free fouls, a groin shot, a eye poke and a fence grab. If they started taking points at the first eye poke it would be gone in a year, but now they keep letting guys get away with it.

Look at Faber, as soon as he faced adversity he would ram him fat fingers in the opponents eyes to get a break or change the flow of the fight. And it worked, cause no one called him on it.

The problem is that you always get a set of free fouls, a groin shot, a eye poke and a fence grab. If they started taking points at the first eye poke it would be gone in a year, but now they keep letting guys get away with it.

Look at Faber, as soon as he faced adversity he would ram him fat fingers in the opponents eyes to get a break or change the flow of the fight. And it worked, cause no one called him on it.

i lost on both rivera and mitrione, both dogs and arguably winning the fight before the fuken intentional pokes.

Back