UFN 115 - PBP/Discussion

So congrats guys if you made money tonight (this afternoon whatever) LOL and those who didn't we got a big card coming up next Saturday so keep your powder dry ..

I finished perfect...
No you didn't you missed Volk rd 4 :p

I had nearly the same parlay hit (minus the Siyar bet)

Hooray for landing a 4 fold parlay!

Now to throw profits on Struve.

Someone claiming to be the poster known as stretcharmstrong from the future came here and told me to tell you not to bet on Struve.

Oh shit. Too late. Sorry future Stretch :(

IAS
Next week bro!

No you didn't you missed Volk rd 4 :p

I had nearly the same parlay hit (minus the Siyar bet)

"Why you little!"

giphy.gif

ended with about 6.5u profit if Green won it would have been a monster night but still very happy with the result

FOTN to volkov-struve was appropriate. it was the most important fight and it was the best fight.

POTN to taisumov and mago both work for me, too.

Yea I had an AMAZING card for relatively no film study. This was also a very entertaining card despite the lack of big names. However, it's cards like these that prepare us for future cards.

Also expect to see a lot of the fighters that we seen this evening or on much bigger platforms in the future.

i.e. Zab, Rakic, , Till, Mairbek, Edilov and Volkov
Ya it was very good. I had never seen zab. Damn he was impressive

Good job double your bankroll but surely you lack 1 of most important skill set in gambling.....lol
Did not go into the event with more than 25u. Just won a lot early and kept adding the profits to livebet, khabilov, edwards, reneau, bahadurzada and volkov as slight favs/dogs, then 16/20 parlays hit. Not reckless just a fucking lucky night
And last week I bet half my bankroll on floyd because it was free money

anyone know or able to find out what the scores were on the 3 official cards for volkov-struve?

Back