Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-115-Struve-vs-Volkov-58751

HYYnCpHYRuSGVXzrEVorcg.png

Attachments

• Robbie-Lawler-KO’d-but-worth-the-price-of-PPVs-2016-mma-images.jpg
    Robbie-Lawler-KO’d-but-worth-the-price-of-PPVs-2016-mma-images.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
thinking about volkov -135... but who knows how he'll deal w/a taller opponent for once... and in holland...

i took the openers on O2.5 on reneau-GDR, green-khabilov, edwards-barberena

Leaning towards Struve. I feel his height and reach advantage will be too much and plus he has the home field advantage. I will probably bet U1.5 as well.

Think this goes over very often. Both like cage pushing, is relatively tough and Struve is awful at keeping range.

I already have a strong double im leaning toward

I'm digging Barbarena and Green. Those fights will be close imo

Im going big on:
Gdr
Daren till
Mairbek Taisumov
Suggestions?

Im going big on:
Gdr
Daren till
Mairbek Taisumov
Suggestions?

There aren't odds on Taisumov and Till yet, wait until then to make a decision.
I think that laying the juice on GDR at -350 is crazy. I think that the over holds more value.

I'm digging Barbarena and Green. Those fights will be close imo

I like green but it barb even at his odds. Think Leon's wresting is much improved and barb wrestling is not that good.
I still wouldn't bet Leon at his odds though.

man i have a lot of strong leans, potentially multiple options for two fighter parlays.

i need to check out footage on edilov (lol).

openers:

UFC Fight Night 115: Struve vs. Volkov
SEPTEMBER 2, 2017
Ahoy Rotterdam | Rotterdam, Netherlands
Broadcast: Fox Sports 1 | Prelims: UFC Fight Pass

Marion Reneau +250
Germaine de Randamie -350

Over 2.5 -150
Under 2.5 +110
-

Desmond Green +160
Rustam Khabilov -210

Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145
-

Bryan Barberena +235
Leon Edwards -315

Over 2.5 -150
Under 2.5 +110

---

current:

6337.png

so far i'm on

reneau +260
reneau-GDR O2.5 -150

barberena +250
barberena-edwards O2.5 -150

green-khabilov O2.5 -185

considering green +240, tho... and volkov -135...

Damn I'm really happy to see Till back so soon. Super high on him, hope the line's not too bad.

Only like Reneau in the dogs rn. I get why you'd pick Barbarena but I think Leon Edwards is too solid for me to consider an upset on him at this point.

Smashing Volkov at these odds while I have the chance.

Damn I'm really happy to see Till back so soon. Super high on him, hope the line's not too bad.

Only like Reneau in the dogs rn. I get why you'd pick Barbarena but I think Leon Edwards is too solid for me to consider an upset on him at this point.

Smashing Volkov at these odds while I have the chance.

just curious - what do you like about reneau? imo she's fucked if she can't get the fight to the mat and i don't think she can.

to me germaine is pure parlay material.

just curious - what do you like about reneau? imo she's fucked if she can't get the fight to the mat and i don't think she can.

I think she can play her game. I don't think Germaine's good enough to really limit someone. But it's mostly the +250 on her here, I think the line's off because of champion status despite it being a new division.

Struve
Barroso
Till

Why Barroso? He shows no heart and no killer instinct (possibly from his aging). Edged out a decision in his rematch against a horrible looking prospect last fight. I think Rakic should have the striking advantage and has decent TDD. Hoping to get him at dog odds.

Yep there's no real paths for Reneau here, especially when she gets super tenative when you throw volume at her at range. She's old and GDR has great TDD and is much bigger. Reneau getting de_stroyed here.

Shouldnt we wait till odds are released to talk about the fighters were on? Im tired of the juice

Just hit Barberena 1u @3.45
Edwards is garbage, top 15? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back