UFN 115 - Struve vs Volkov - Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bovada removed the Silva vs. Taisumov also. Some top odds maker screwed up bad.

Gouti R1 +675 on betsafe seems good.. Gouti just needs to land one good shot with Holbrooks glass chin... same goes the other way though :D Gouti also have one of the worst chins i have seen so hitting the U1,5 too

Pretty sure that movement was Luca-related. So my sincerest of thank yous since +420 is absurd

Someone just bet the farm on Taisumov. Adding 2u to my Silva bet. Maybe he doesn't have what it takes, but he's about as bad a matchup as possible for Taisumov, and I doubt he would take the fight if he wasn't intent on moving up the rankings.

Not knocking the +400 or whatever play on Silva. Not at all. I have -218 taisumov and am considering hedging..

But what do you mean worst possible matchup..? Don't understand that comment whatsoever hehe. Wouldn't like.. khabib be the worst matchup? Taisumov can actually take Silva down here prolly... (if he needs to)

Seems like Luca is on Wilkinson too. Siyar 1.8+

Hey fellas been out of town and no little about this card. But last night Taisumov was around -250 and now he's -900 does anyone know what the hell is going on here?

for the danes here Prazeres is -238 now on danskespil (local danish bookie)

edit: nvm just dropped to -285 after i hit it =/

This is nuts!

Attachments

• IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 30
Hey fellas been out of town and no little about this card. But last night Taisumov was around -250 and now he's -900 does anyone know what the hell is going on here?

my guess is Luca.. but it seems kinda odd he would relase the pick so late?

fiiiiiiiiiine, took some silva +425, as a hedge to my taisumov opener action. still on taisumov but halved risk.

also stabbed at FOTN for taisumov-silva +650 (alrdy had a stab at santiago-mago +800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back