UFN 115 - Struve vs Volkov - Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly to parlay a big dog with juiced favorites imo.. just bet green straight and maybe do a parlay with the two favorites if you like them (i dont think leon and gdr have any value personally)
GDR is my most confident pick

What do You guys think about this parlay:

Desmond Green
Leon Edwards
GDR

700$ to win 2973.70$
What do you think ???? I didnt play it yet, just simulation

If you can afford a loss there go for it. I'd personally feel comfortable betting a lot on Edwards. Green is pretty risky.

Also imo it's a big risk to parlay significant money on multiple big favorites if you're trying to add more value to a dog. Not to say they don't have a decent chance of hitting, but you're not ending up with THAT much more and you're taking one-punch risks across more fights in this sport.

Last edited:
Actually surprised with how many of sherdog is going with Struve considering hes the underdog, I've been thinking of putting a good sized bet for my pay on Volkov.. shits got me thinking twice

I love struve in this fight he is the bigger guy with knock out power and the wrestling advantage. Plus Volk got knocked down with a upper cut against Johnson and Struve likes to throw upper cuts. I like Struve ITD

as hilarious as this sounds, i'm most excited for lines on gouti/holbrook.

Hein out due to injury, second of Zabit's opponents to pull out, they're looking for a replacement

Happy to take Till after thorough tape research. The biggest and only real concern i have is cardio but Bojan slowed in round 3 against Musoke. Musoke was having his best round of the fight on his way to a clear dec win before he got caught.

Till can be low volume but so is Bojan. However, Till's left hand is like a homing missile it's incredibly accurate, he also hits harder and his strikes will definitely catch the judges' eyes more than Bojan's.

I get the concern that Till is very left sided and is now facing a fellow southpaw. But i listened to an interview with him and he loved the fact he is facing a fellow southpaw. Without the point being put to him he actually brought up only using his left side mainly so far. He basically said he hasn't needed to use any other weapons so far. He said the left hand, right hook, outside low kick and switch kick to the body are all going to be there against Bojan. Dalby actually switches to southpaw for 10 seconds in their contest and Till instantly blasts him with a switch kick to the body showing me he knows how to fight southpaws.

Did a good bit of tape study on this card while I was bored last night. Guessing there will be some more big favorites, but really curious about the line on the Siyar and Barroso fights. Rakic would have a lot of value as a dog, and same with whoever's the dog in the Siyar fight. Hoping for good numbers there.

Maribek vs Felipe Silva should be a fun fight. Prob will go with odds there too. Pretty good chance Mairbek will be favored, but I can see the fight going either way.

Tractor vs Mads Burnell will prob be a wildly skewed line. I know Tractor's powerful and has great BJJ, but Burnell just finished 2 pretty good-quality opponents IN A ROW with a japanese necktie. That's pretty cool imo. Too bad his standup kinda sucks and idk if he'll be able to find success here, but it's worth thinking about.

I'll take Edilov vs Mihajlović at -1000

Waiting for odds at Taisumov and Till
@EzFlyer you think that Barbarena will win or just odds are to insane?What's your look on ME?

Waiting for odds at Taisumov and Till
@EzFlyer you think that Barbarena will win or just odds are to insane?What's your look on ME?

i think it's way closer than 2.5:1, obviously, hence my bets ;)

i give edwards a slight edge in rd 1, barb a fairly sizable edge in rd 3.. rd 2 i think will be the decider. it's close to a coinflip for me, so i like this line quite a bit.

basically, edwards has sort of lost confidence in his cardio and his striking lately, it seems to me.. and he's starting to grapple more and more. i'm aware that tumenov is a special kind of striker with a hugely inept ground game, so it made more sense for him to fight that way in that fight (and i expected it, made a killing on edwards sub, etc) -- but barb's cardio, toughness and just "balls" i think will give edwards fits.

in other words, edwards is the more technical striker and has developed a decent bjj game and all, and he's a more natural 170 than barb.. but barb doesn't give a crap. if some of the better athletes in mma had barb's fighting spirit / toughness / etc they'd be world champs.

Waiting for odds at Prazeres, Till, Taisumov annd Bahadurzada

Bojan Velickovic +110
Darren Till -150

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
-

Felipe Silva +150
Mairbek Taisumov -190

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140
-

Mads Burnell +265