Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-117-St-Preux-vs-Shogun-2-60113

N5A8RWlISomSxUUBJZ30jw.png

6418.png

Pretty poor card but hope Shogun picks up a win then retires.

will this air at usual time but on friday instead of saturday? or will it be some weird shit?

Curious what odds Saki'll get. Silva's submission game does exist so there's upset potential if he's a massive favorite.

Im on shogun. OSP has been exposed already. He is an athlete not a fighter.

will this air at usual time but on friday instead of saturday? or will it be some weird shit?
I'm not sure but I thought only pay per views aired at the usual time. Last Sweden, Singapore and UK card were at least aired early morning/mid day in USA

Pretty poor card but hope Shogun picks up a win then retires.

Don't we all.. For his last 10 fights

I think some of the asian v asian fights will be fun tho, some good prospects on here

Im not sure yet, but I think they are 11 hours ahead of ET, so I'm guessing it will be Saturday night for them and Saturday morning here

Shogun +150 seems like free money to me. His chin may not be what it used to and OSP has power to end the fight in one punch, but Shogun's skill and fight IQ are too vastly superior for him to be a big dog.

i'm really interested to see if we get good + odds on dy, i think teruto is a flake.

So this might be true:

Edit: AND THERE IT IS, THE COMEBACK WE ALL WANTED:

I'm seriously gonna stab someone if they make that fight 5 rounds over Andrade Gadhela.

Last edited:
i had OSP -110, but fuckin shogun just pulled out. arghhhhhhhhhhh

osp vs okami now

Lol last time I saw Okami he was an ematiated WW getting ragdolled by Fitch in WSOF.

He's gonna be comically undersized. But honestly, he has good TDs and OSP has historically struggled with grapplers and he's got real cardio issues.

Lol last time I saw Okami he was an ematiated WW getting ragdolled by Fitch in WSOF.

He's gonna be comically undersized. But honestly, he has good TDs and OSP has historically struggled with grapplers and he's got real cardio issues.

From welterweight to big strong middleweight to welterweight to light heavyweight lol.

Going to lay juice on OSP. Hopefully the line isn't too bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back