UFN 117 PBP/Discussion

That's literally all you have to do. This is it. However, once OSP steps over inside control, and you're still holding on, he's able to use his long limbs to gift wrap Okamis arms which prevents him from releasing the hold up now. You have about 7 to 10 seconds to work go or else a guy with an 82 is reach is just going to trap your own impress your shoulder to shoulder into your carotid artery he and it's curtains. What you can't see is that he has a gable grip underneath locking palm to palm like a real naked choke. It's really crafty how he does it. But want to type you should never try to grab a guillotine on him especially on the map.i

When he feels he has lost any form of guard and knows OSP is passing he should let go, simple. I'm not one for being one of those fans who try tell fighters what they should do etc, easier for us to say; just stating it sucks to lose to something like that when you are talking about how much you are going to take advantage of this shot etc.

ended up with about 6u profit and 2u on boxing

feel like a left alot on the table with livebetting tonight but still happy with any profit as i did not have much confidence in any of these fights

Up 1.4U all up. Probably could be north of 10 if it wasn't for Claudia.

Thanks OSP.

Okami was done 30 seconds before that choke started

Obviously you don't grab the neck and that was dumb, but you can't just let go of the guillotine. OSP locked his arm up. The mistake is grabbing the neck in the first place

When he feels he has lost any form of guard and knows OSP is passing he should let go, simple. I'm not one for being one of those fans who try tell fighters what they should do etc, easier for us to say; just stating it sucks to lose to something like that when you are talking about how much you are going to take advantage of this shot etc.

The thing is, there's no choke there. You cannot guillotine someone from half guard. It's not about telling fighters what to do you know, it's like your friend telling you that this girl will give sex to anyone that wants it, but she has herpes and then you purposely refuse to wear a prophylactic LOL that is about the analogy we see here.

But, like I said, if you watch the set up, he traps your own arm with like an over the shoulder seatbelt harness and then goes palm to palm was a gable grip and processes shoulder into the the carotid artery .. and before you know it little birds are circling your fucking head.

Ended the night up around 10 units mostly due to Anzai Decision +553 (McDonald's jingle justified? lol), Andrade Decision +415, and larger bets on Kondo ML and Abe ML. Dy keeps losing me money with his dumbfuckery. If he shows up again, going to have to remember to take a look at overs and draw lines. Poor fight IQ despite really impeccable striking.

Thanks to everyone for the great discussion. Been up a lot since discovering this forum and that's no coincidence. This forum is +EV for sure 100% gadoooosh

Ended the night up around 10 units mostly due to Anzai Decision +553 (McDonald's jingle justified? lol), Andrade Decision +415, and larger bets on Kondo ML and Abe ML. Dy keeps losing me money with his dumbfuckery. If he shows up again, going to have to remember to take a look at overs and draw lines. Poor fight IQ despite really impeccable striking.

Thanks to everyone for the great discussion. Been up a lot since discovering this forum and that's no coincidence. This forum is +EV for sure 100% gadoooosh

Awesome bro! Glad you discovered us. There's lots of great discussion ITT and definitely helps to make one another money. I've been in the community for nearly a decade and the bettors ITT are the sharpest bettors in any forum I've ever been part of.

But yea, glad you found are secret lair bud. You can always pay $3k for Luca's knowledge on -500 plays. But he is sick right now so he's not a sharp as usual.

giphy.gif

BTW: congratulations to all the winners and any losers keep your heads up! We got lots of good cards coming up to make that work. Thanks for the discussions, they really helped me find my way on the right side of the fence several times. Appreciate it and all of the losers remember we've got lots of good cards coming up so keep your chin up.

TY, and g'nite

giphy.gif

I was way wrong about andrade. Don't know how she matches claudias wrassling and dominated her round 3.
So glad I didn't bet on Claudia.

Main event thoughts:
OSP has a good top game. Killed okamis underhook.
While watching it I'm pretty sure OSP faked the head and arm choke to get Okami to go for the head and fight for the far side underhook which setup the Von Flue.

Obviously you don't grab the neck and that was dumb, but you can't just let go of the guillotine. OSP locked his arm up. The mistake is grabbing the neck in the first place

Yea, I tried to explain the scenario.

First things first, Okami should fucking know better. This is early BJJ stuff. You always let go of the side guillotine choke. You cannot get enough leverage to get a tap out from here. Unless someone really really really really sucks. Ending up in a VFC happens often times when you're grappling against the fence, and you go for a standing guillotine, and jump guard. Once you land if you haven't wrapped your legs around your opponents body and controlled their posture, when you land they can quickly move into the half guard. This is where you have to release the guillotine. Immediately!

I mean, once OSP steps over inside control, and you're still holding on, he's able to use his long limbs to gift wrap Okami's arms which prevents him from releasing the hold up now. To counter that stupid side guillotine choke, all you do is get your shoulder in, rotate the hip and squeeze by basically hugging his arm and simultaneously digging your shoulder into his carotid artery.

Like I said, what you can't see is that OSP has a gable grip underneath locking palm to palm like he's almost like he's hugging Okami as he sprawls out and digs his shoulder in.

It takes about 5 to 7 seconds before your man blacks out. There's very little you can do once you're caught in this situation if you don't act fast. There are ways to try and escape or at least alleviate the pressure. Once your arm gets pulled across your body like shoulder harness seatbelt, you must act quick. Basically it's a multi step process. So the first is to buck your hips real hard and as soon as the top mans balance is unsettled you start shrimping and immediately release the guillotine if possible. Just as soon as you have a bit of space. Hopefully, by bucking really hard you are able to upset his structural integrity and take advantage of the millisecond that you have to let go before he can lock your arm back up.

Stupid Okami lol.

Last edited:
I was way wrong about andrade. Don't know how she matches claudias wrassling and dominated her round 3.
So glad I didn't bet on Claudia.

Main event thoughts:
OSP has a good top game. Killed okamis underhook.
While watching it I'm pretty sure OSP faked the head and arm choke to get Okami to go for the head and fight for the far side underhook which setup the Von Flue.

Bingo. OSP baited Okami and he bit like a catfish who hadn't had a guppy in three weeks.

oh i thought about that jingle, believe me.. grats

Looking through some threads about the Gokhan/Frankenstein fight and I'm amazed how hyped the majority of people are over Gokhans performance. Hopefully he will be given some favorable match-ups were he can look good to get a nice little hype train going and then...we feast.

Looking through some threads about the Gokhan/Frankenstein fight and I'm amazed how hyped the majority of people are over Gokhans performance. Hopefully he will be given some favorable match-ups were he can look good to get a nice little hype train going and then...we feast.

I thought Gokhan was done before he landed that left hook. He clearly gassed but perhaps that was mainly because of the long layoff but he needed a finish and he got it so props to him.

Annoyed that OSP decided to do that instead of TKOing him, but made a ton off Kim KO1 and Kondo ML so oh well.

Forgot I threw this stupid parlay together. Would have been nice if it hit *shrugs*

Loss 6 Team Parlay
Win 9/22/17 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1009 Saint Preux wins inside distance -225*vs Not Saint Preux inside distance
Win 9/22/17 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1107 Andrade wins by 3 round decision +400*vs Not Andrade by 3 round decision
Win 9/22/17 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1333 Saki wins by TKO/KO -125* vs Any other result
Loss 9/22/17 10:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1407 Dy wins by 3 round decision +325*vs Not Dy by 3 round decision
Win 9/22/17 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1607 Nakamura wins by 3 round decision +225*vs Not Nakamura by 3 round decision
Win 9/22/17 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1711 Kondo wins by 3 round decision +138*vs Not Kondo by 3 round decision

lmfao @ anyone hyped over Gokhan's performance. Dude gassed and almost got KOd by fn Frankenstein. Life is gonna be hard for him when he faces an actual td threat.

FUCK ME GUYS
I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT ANDRADE IS A LESBIAN
OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER BET 3UNITS ON SHITTY ODDS AGAINST HER
ANDRADE WAS FREE MONEY
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

Done with betting women who are big favs outside jj. Only touching her or mispriced dogs like kondo moving forward.

Managed to half my loss thanks to kondo prebet, lb and a 5 teamer @ +333. Would have broke even from lb lim @ +333 if he didnt fuck it up with 20 secs left. Hit ishi draw after r2 +6600 so would have finished up if not for that low blow. Puke

Grats to winners and andrade bettors

Back